JAKE HAS A SKINCARE ROUTINE.

Never established a year. Lets imagine its 2024 but it was normal to see a trad. Alt person looking straight from 2001.

"Soo, jake, how do you start your mornings. Im willing to try anything, i usually just wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth etc.. Then scream-cry until school starts"
"Oh..! Um, i usually wake up and get dressed, then i do my skincare n shit... Then i brush my teeth anddd yk, put on deodorant, because im NOT musty. Then i usually do my hair. I can show you, i haven't done any of it yet"
"Umm, sure!"
Jake led johnnie to the bathroom, having him sit down on the toilet seat... Cover.. Thingy (someone let me know what its called) and showed johnnie everything he used (it was literally only 4 things.)
"Soo, first i usually use an ice roller thingy... shit man this sounds so girlie"
"I dont care, i kissed my ex roomate like 3 times. Nothing can seem too girlie to me"
"Whats that have to do with anything"
"It was a dude."
"Oh."
"Yeah"
"Anyway, so, literally all you do is like- leave it in the fridge i think and you just roll in ton your jawline. It supposedly defines your jawline muchich more- and personally i think it works because, well, you see"
Jake crossed his legs, posing in a  femine demeanor and looking 9ff to the side.
"Ew, dude, dont to that."
"Dude, why!!! I look so hot when i do that fOr REAL!"
"Trust me, you dont."
"Whatever, you can rub two icy balls on your face by yourself, soo go on and do it!!"
"Please, next time word that differently.. Cause, dude, ew."
"Okayy"
Johnnie picked up the ice roller, rolling it on his jawline like instructed.
"Like this?"
"Yeah, but you really dont need it to be honest. You're skinny enough that your jawline POPS. Anyway. Next, i usually put on this serum.. Its made for people who break out reallyyy easily, idefk what this shit does but let me tell you hunny, i haven't had a patch of acne since i started using this."
"Oookay?"
Jake started smearing on the serum all over his face, like some crackhead.
"YOUR TURN!"
"AHHH? what?"
"John, just sit still and let the pro do you"
"STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT JAKE"
"whoops. Anyway,, for real, sit still and let me do this"
jake started rubbing the serum all over Johnnies face, being careful not to agitate the olders face too much.
"Hows that, not too bad yeah?"
"No, not at all. I can barely feel it"
"Yep, anyway,  then i use this eczema lotion. Its really gentle on the skin, it will probably help you a lot with your acne."
"Oh, thanks dude. This will all magically work in the span of one day!"
"I do a different skincare routine at night"
"Oh."
Jake put on the lotion, then turning to johnnie and doing the same, gently rubbing the lotion on his face and making sure not to miss any part of him. (It was just a desperate attempt to stay like this with johnnie for a longer period of time)
"Soo, is your skin negatively reactive to sunscreen or  foundation..?"
"I dunno"
"Lets not take any risks"
"Yeah.."
"Lip scrub!"
"Whats that?"
"Oh no wonder your lips are more cracked than the ground in moldova"
"Huh???"
"You poor, poor boy. Dont worry, im going to help you."
Jake pulled out a small lip balm shaped glass, opening it and scrubbing some on his own lips, then turning to johnnie.
"I- umm, i think i can do this one myself.."
"Um, no, let the pro do it!"
"Ookay.."
Jake steadied Johnnies face with one hand, and applying the lip scrub on johnnie gently.
Johnnie couldn't help but want to melt. Jakes hands was all over his face, now his lips? It was like ecstasy to the brunette.
"All done, now lets go"
"Where?"
The back alley behind hot topic and the vinyl shop to go make out. Jay kay, we're going walkin and do your hair afterwards, Buttt, i wouldn't mind-"
"NO. no. I've only known you for like 3 days jake"
"Made out with girls who didn't even know my name, ended with me getting a blowjob each time."
"Shut up, weirdo!"
Johnnie said, laughing and he walked out of the bathroom with his head down and a hand covering his smile.
"Yo, johnnie, dont cover your face please"
"What? Why? Is it like- rude or something? Im sorry"
"No, just dont like it when people are so.. Um.. Obvious about things."
"Oh, Like?"
"Insecurities"
"Oh."
"Sorry."
"Its okay."
"You wont anymore?"
"I wont in trade of a kiss tab with no expiration date"
"Bet"
"wait what."
"Were you joking?"
"Yeah but i mean- if your up for it i guess im not"
Jake shrugged, walking down the stairs leaving johnnie behind with his thoughts.
Eventually, he gathered himself and went downstairs aswell. Jake was nearly half finished with a bowl of cereal already, and johnnie already had a loss of appetite so he just didn't eat.
"Johnnie. Guess whatt"
"What?"
Jake held up a hand in johnnies face, in the center of his palm was a soda tab.
"Boom. kiss tab!"
"Oh, thanks. Im probably never gonna use this lol"
"You can use it now, or when we're 87. I dont care, as long as you use it before i die"
"Okayy"
Johnnie and jake continued talking, sharing music opinions, favorite artists, one felony you would commit and get away with if you uad the chance etc.
But, all the sudden, johnnie slid the soda tab over on the marble countertop.
"You're sure?"
"Nahhh, bro im just trading it back. Of COURSE im serious jake"
"Ookay... Lets go upstairs to my room"
"Sure, yeah.. lets."

-

Posting short chapters, sorry if this shits going by real fast tee hee. I cant handle slow burn, because for me it feels like im not getting anywhere but with quickburn i feel like people might think its going too fast for comfort... Give ur opinions!