saviour

jake walked johnnie home, even if they had each other they were both pretty shaken up about the amber alert. they jumped at every little sound that lurked in the dark, and continuously looked behind their shoulders to see if anyone was following.
when they reached the house, jake hugged johnnie and waved goodbye as he walked away, leaving johnnie to deal with his mom on his own.
he lifted up the flower pot that held nothing in it, picking up the house key that rested underneath and resting the pot of dirt back down. he walked up to the house, unlocking the door and walking in as he shoved the key in his pocket.
though he was as silent as possible, his mother still caught him.
"johnnie, i swear to god, why are you walking like that? are you sure you didn't have sex? did you at least use protection?"
"mom, I didn't have sex with Jake. I've only known him since Friday."
"you don't have to know someone to hook up."
"mom, i swear, i didn't have sex with Jake Webber."
"are you on drugs?"
"no, mom, I'm just really sleepy. i have school tomorrow anyway."
"who's hoodie is that?"
"a shirt dad bought me before he passed"
"sure, whatever just go to bed."
johnnie didn't hesitate to run up the stairs and into his room.
he jumped onto his bed, curling up into a little ball, admiring the smell of Jakes hoodie. it was odd, he knew it but it was addicting. something about Jake is addicting.
Yet all this was interrupted by a scream right outside his window.
He got up, looking out as he rubbed his eyes, before spotting who caused all the commotion.
Colby brock.
Dark hair,
Blue eyes,
5'11.
Holy shit.
He was getting chased by a taller man, unspecified but they pretty similar. Just then, Colby ran up to Johnnies house, banging on the door. Johnnie ran out his rooma nd downstairs as fast as possible, letting Colby in and locking the door afterwards.
"Dude, oh my fucking g-god. You literally just saved my life."
"I did?"
"That man, my father, he was going to kill me. He kidnapped me from my mom like 2 days ago, kept me all cooped up. I finally escaped, oh my god, do you know what sam is up to? Hes my best friend, hes blonde.. 5'4.. Yknow, pretty boy type person"
"Um, no, you should ask jake. Here, use my phone."
Johnnie handed the taller man his phone, having already opened the text app.

Johnnie(colby)
JAKE

ITS COLBY.

IM COLBY.

WHATS SAM DOING?

IS HE OKAY?

Jake
Woah, calm down. Colby?

Johnnie, are you pranking me?

Its not funny.

Johnnie (colby)
NO

IM COLBY.

I ESCAPED AND JOHNNIE LET ME IN.

I SWEAR ON MY LIFE.

Jake
Holy shit.

Do u want me to come pick u up?

U wanna stay at my house while i go to school?

Johnnie(colby)
No, i think I'll just wait here.

Thanks for offering tho.

You've always been the best <3333

Jake
Yw, thats fine.

Thank youu :ppp

Colby gave Johnnie his phone back, looking out the window.
He looked so scared.
"Go upstairs, you can sleep in my room. I'll crash the couch"
"Oh, okay. Are you sure?"
"Yeah, my moms room it right over there, so if she walks out she'll see me sleeping on the couch instead of you and wont bother going into my room."
"Got it"
Colby went up the stairs, turning right into johnnies room and closing the door behind him. Johnnie sat on the couch tirelessly, laying back and falling asleep.

-

Eat up, slutz! /j :pppp