"you've got this"

More chase and carrington... Smut chapter! Requested by;
(I still cant tag :( ) johnnieguilbertslut

-

Carrington woke up, rubbing his eyes to see chase facing away from him.. And his arm was moving in a way that made it obvious he was trying to make a boner calm down.
Carrington decided he was gonna get Chase's attention one way or another and slipped his arms around the shorter's waist kissing the back of his neck teasingly.
"Sorry.. Did i wake you up?"
"Um, no, but i can see why you think that."
Chase flushed red as he scrunched up into a ball of embarrassment, only leaning more into Carrington.
"You know, i dont really mind. I think its kinda cute."
Carrington teased, resting his chin on Chase's shoulder as a hand creeped lower on his stomach.
"Umm.. I-I dont know if we should- if we should do this- not here at least."
"Chase, pleasee" carringon pouted as he kissed his boyfriends jawline gently.
"Fuck- o-okay. Its not like i can walk anywhere with a boner anyway."
"You wont regret it,"
Carrington said as his hand trailed down toward Chase's boner.
He began palming the shorter, who had his head leaned back.
"You're so pretty like this, all restless, you know?"
Chase couldn't answer, all he did was chuckle a bit and go back to his state of silent pleasure. After a bit, Carrington slid his hand into Chase's boxers.
Chase had looked back towards the taller, his eyes barely able to keep open from the pleasure.
"What?" Carrington laughed, looking back.
"Can we t-... Fuck.. Can we take it a little further?"
"Like?"
Chase didn't respond, he just stared at Carrington as his face flushed a deeper red.
"Like sex?"
"Only if you want.."
"Dont gotta ask me twice."
Carrington spoke as he sat up, undoing his own jeans and pulling them down most of the way before helping Chase onto his lap. Carringtons hands ran all over the shorter's body, before tugging on his shirt.
Chase reluctantly pulled it off, immediately leaning into Carrington.
"You're so pretty." Cartington spoke, his lips bruching against Chase's jawline and his left hand runnring freely on Chase's back before landing on the hem of his sweats.
Chase got up, pulling down his sweatpants and tossing then somewhere in the room. He got back on Carrington's lap, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck and pressing his forehead against the other's.
Carrington pulled his pants off entirely and tossing them away aswell.
Chase laughed a little as he looked into his boyfriends eyes, Carringtons hands resting on Chase's hips.
"you ready?"
"Yeah.. Please-" chase was lifted up a little as carrington took his boxer off, and tugging the hem of Chase's.
Chase immediately pulled them off, kissing Carrington as he sat back down on his lap.
"Sit up a little" carrington said, reaching for his own dick and positioning it as he led Chase down again, much much slower as to not hurt his boyfriend.
"Take your time, tell me if you need a break, okay?" Chase nodded, leaning into Carrington for support as he lowered himself.
"You've got this, you're doing great." Carrington smiled, as he gently kissed Chase's chest and neck while the shorter quivered and shook trying to sit down fully.
Eventually, chase had taken all of Carrington that was possible, looking up at him with pleasure.
"Good job, Chase. I'm proud of you."
Chase could barely keep his breathing consistant, let alone speak, but he pressed his head against Carrington's with a hand resting on his neck.
"Wanna start moving now?"
"Y-yeah.. Please.."
Carrington had his hands on chase's hips, helping him slowly start moving up and down-
"F-fuck.."
carrington paused for a moment,
"You okay?"
"Y-yeah- its just- alot."
"You're doing just fine. Do you wanna take a break?"
"No.. I can handle it- i think"
"You dont have to, i dont mind.'
" no, i really wanna do this."
"Whatever you say."
Carrington begam helping chase move again, the shorter's breath hitching. Eventually, the two had gotten to a decent pace, but Chase was a moaning mess. Every little movement was pleasurable.
"Calm down, you're doing great but you're being a little loud"
"Mmn... F-fuck- s-or-sorry.. Holy s-shit.." Chase shook, his hands pressed against Carrington's lower stomach
"Its okay, dont worry about it too much."
Chase repositioned, his hands now at Carrington's back and his head resting in the crook of the taller's neck.
"You okay?"
Chase wimpered, clinging tighter.
"You wanna stop?"
"Y-yeah.. Ple- ease.."
Carrington eased out of chase, who immediately fell ontop of him.
"That.. Was so perfect."
"M-mhm.."
"You okay though?"
"Yeah.. I-it just kinda started hurting and i got super o-overwhelmed."
"Thats okay, Chase."
"I love you. "
Carrington ran his hands through chases hair.
"I know."
the two sat there for a while, Getting under the duvet and saying sweet little things about eachother, until elton knocked on the door and barged in, seeing them both under the duvet, clothes scattered across the room.
"SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T KNOW" he yelled, slamming the door In a rush.
"I guess we need to get our clothes on." Carrington sat chase up, getting up and grabbing all their clothes. He put his on, handing chase his own.
Chase finished up, standing up before sitting back down.
"You good?"
"My legs kinda went numb"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah.."
"You want me to help you?"
Chase put on Carrington's black skeleton jacket, zipping it up around halfway and puting his beanie on.
"I guess"
Carrington walked over to chase, crouching down backwards in front of chase, who immediately got onto his back and clung on. Carrington wraooed his arms aroun Chase's legs, jumping up a little for a better feel.
"You ready?"
"This is so embarrassing, lets go"
Carrington nodded, walking over to the door and opening it, all wyes on him as elton stopped speaking.
"Oh my god." Chase hid his face in Carrington's neck.
Carrington, not caring at all, walked over to the couch next to Jake and Johnnie, who were both half-asleep but still talking.
"You sure?" Jake spoke, his hand adjusting around Johnnie a little.
"I swear you didn't hurt me, Jake."
"Whatever you sayyy.."
It was obvious the two of them weren't sober, maybe they'd got a few drinks over the short time that Chase and Carrington were in the room. They both sat down, Chase getting out from behind Carrington and sitting to his left.
He rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder, wrapping his sleeved arms around him.
"I love you, Chase."
"I love you too, Carrington."

-

GOD DAMN THAT WAS ALOT.