kiss.

AHAJSHSJHD im horrible at writing kisses BARE WITH ME.

jake grabbed johnnies hand, pulling him across the kitchen and up the stairs, opening the second door to the left and shuttinh it behind the two.
"Are you sure. Like, 100%? I dont wanna make you uncomfortable."
"Yeah jake, I'm sure. Um, im not very good at kissing though."
"Dont worry, it doesn't have to be so much. If you want it can just be a peck"
"Um.. Okay.."
Jake sat down on his bed, letting go of johnnies hand.
Johnnie hesitated, but sat down aswell.
"Hey, come here."
"Huh?"
Jake wrapped an arm around the Brunette's waist, pulling him closer.
Johnnie didn't say anything, he  rested his head on jakes shoulder even, but honestly he was dying, screaming, and having the urge to explode into a gazillion bazillion million peices inside. (I cannot stress this enough. This was how my first kiss was fr)
"you ready yet?"
"Yeah. Lets get it over with"
"So, um, what position would you feel mist comfortable in?"
"Any, i dont mind"
"Okayy, get on my lap, but, like, backwards. I read on google its the best way to kiss someone"
"And why's that something you searched up"
"Because i had a crush on someone for a short bit. Anyway, come on, lets do thisss"
"Oh. Um yeah, yeah of course"
Johnnie found a way onto jakes lap without looking like a complete IDIOT,  straddling the pink haired boy's waist.
"Umm, jake??? where do my hands go?"
Jake, giggling and bowing his head wrapped his arms around johnnie. He lifted his head up, and pecked Johnnie on the lips.
And johnnie pecked him back.
And eventually, they started kissing eachother. Which turned into making out. And that turned into a mark that left johnnie to have to explain what it was to his mother when he got home.
"Jake, stoppp, you already gave me a hickey, i think its gone far enough"
"Alright, whatevery you say. Anyway, how was your first kiss, hm?"
"That wasn't my first!"
"Dont liee, i cant tell"

--

Guys its RLLYYY short becos idk i can ig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ anyway, kisses!! >_<