He left it haunted (18+)

Jungkook's pov:

I said, So What do you want me to call you? Jimin said, What you wanna call me? He looked at me with those innocent eyes. I said, "I wanna call you mine." jimin looked at me with his eyes widened.

I caresses his cheeks and said kitten you look so kissable. Can I kiss you again? Jimin blushed and slowly nodded. I made him look at me and said, use your mouth kitten and tell me what do you want? I want a good answer.

He said, I-I want you to kiss me. I said, good boy and good boy gets rewards. I slammed my lips to his. I kissed his lips as I was trying to eat his mouth. I bit his lips and whined in pain. I sucked the same spot again again where I bite.

We let go of each other as jimin breathed heavily. I kissed his forehand then his nose then peck his lips. Fuck the moment I saw you I knew I was gone. I waited so many years for you. You can't even imagine.

He looked at me as he was breathing hardly. Look at him looking so fucked up. Lips swollen, hairs messy, eyes watering wish I could fuck you right now here in the daylight making the whole world to know that you belong to me, belong to jeon jungkook.

I said, kitten Let's go. I got outside from the car and opened the door for my kitten. He got out and I closed the Car's door. We are in a beautiful mountain where we can see the city.

We saw the sunset Peacefully. Jimin hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. Jimin Let's go It's getting dark now. He nodded and we sat on the car.

Jimin asked, Where are we going? He questioned me while I was driving my car. I said, my place. Jimin said, umm ok. I said, I wanna show you where you belong to. Jimin raised his eyebrows and his face of full of curosity and confusion. He said, What do you mean by that. Nothing, I wanna let you know where place is. I smirked as I said those words.

Fuck I can't resist him. I waited for him so long now that he is here I am gonna fuck him every minute and every second. We reached my house or could say mansion. Jimin was looking there and here. He was looking so hot.

I went out of my car and opened my door for my kitten. I hold his hand and we went to my mansion. The bodyguards and maids were bowing. I said to one of the maids you all can go to your house I don't need you all. I ordered the bodyguards to secure the mansion and increase security.

Jimin looked confused. I said, kitten come. I went to my bedroom with jimin. I said, jimin sit on the bed, I will bring some wine. Today you will sleep here. He nodded. I pour some wine to our glasses.

I handed jimin his glass and I sat on the sofa while sipping from my glass. I said, jimin you looks so good today especially today. He was drinking the wine but suddenly stopped. He looke with me with confused eyes. He said, But jungkook we just met today.

I smirked, I said, kitten taehyung showed me picture of yours. Don't get scared It's not like I stalked you or something. I thought, fuck I Did every single day. I saw how you dressed, how you looked while sleeping, how you go to school, how you like to use your lipgloss everything, I know every fucking thing about you and also tae is there. I smirked thinking that.

There was a medium amoun of space between the bed and the couch. I said, kitten. He raised his eyebrows as his eyes looked innocent compared to mine my eyes nothing but holds lust for him. I said, Finish your drink in one gulp.

He said ok and gulped the drink in one go. I said, such an innocent boy are you. Jimin looked at me. I said, kitten

"Crawl to me"