First time

Jimin's pov:

Finally!! The school is over. I grab my bag headed to tae. Tae was waiting for me downstairs cafetaria. He saw me and wave hius hand to me. I smiled at him and also waved.

He said, jiminah, Let's go we have to meet my bestfriend. I said, yeah. He raised his eyebrows and said, why are you looking so tired? Are you sick? Do you want to go home and rest? I said, no tae It's ok.

That English teacher he umm. I bite my lips lightly not wanting to say about the teacher's death but i have to. I can't hide thing from tae. He knows everything about me. We practically got older together.

He said, what jimin, what happend? I said, tae ac-actually the teacher is dead. I was traumatised when i saw someone gave a gift to pricipal and inside there was finger of that teacher. We all were scared.

Taehyung hugged me and said, It's okay. Ok, now Let's go home. I nodded and we headed back to home. I felt better now. We reached our home and we went to our seperate rooms.

I put the bag in my table and went to washroom to take a bath. It took 30 minutes to bath. Tae take much longer time than me. I don't know he say he have a routine or something whatever.

I wore my beautiful clothes on. I looked in the mirror and checked myself if i look good or not. I applied some lip gloss and fixed my hair. I wore some ring and did my last touch up.

I got out of my room and looked at tae was already sitting and waiting for me. I saw he was texting someone. I tapped on his shoulder and he looked behind. His mouth got open and said, jiminah, you look so preety. Omg i think my bestfriend is going to love you at first sight.

I blushed at his words. Love? But i didn’t even know his full name. I don't even know how he looks like. Well i guess i might find out everything.

Tae said, ok Let's go to the cafe jimin or we will get late. I nodded and headed to tae's car. Tae have two cars and he sometimes go with them.

I sat on the car and he drove off.

(This is how jimin's look)

Finally after 10 minutes we reached the location. Tae said, jimin Let's go he is waiting for you. I said, but tae you said, we will eat at a cafe but why we are going to a restaurant?

Tae said, he changed the plan. I said, oh. Tae said, jimin Don't worry he booked the whole restaurant. I screamed, what? But why? Tae said, oh shut up. He is hella rich and if he wants to eat at a restaurant he always books it. So It's ok. I sighed and said, ok fine. Let's go.

We got in and receptionist smilled at us and politely bowed. I bowed him politely. Tae said, you don’t have to do this jiminah. I said, It's ok. He said, 'jk'. The man Didn't hesitate for one and lead us the way.

We followed the receptionist and he leads us to the table. A man was sitting there drinking some red wine. The way he gulped omg. Am i fanboying over him? Yes. Am i in love with his looks? Yes, definitely.

But i Didn't clearly see his face. Who exactly he is? He must be soi great because tae always talk about him. Tae shouted jk. He looked at him and smilled. Now i can see him clearly.

He was coming towards us. I think i have stopped my breath. He was dangerously handsome. Oh my god is he even real? I have never seen a man this handsome for the first time.