Dream

First lay awake in his bed; for 2 weeks now the group had been dealing with the royal family and the missing son of the Puitrakul family. The only hot lead they had found so far was the hint that the missing son had written diaries, but they had disappeared along with him. It was maddening. The fact that they were working on a project for the university had been more or less suppressed by now.

"Kanaphan," a crystal clear voice echoed in his head, he must have fallen asleep. First tried to open his eyes, but everything around him was a big nothing. "Kanaphan." The voice seemed to get closer and closer, First ran away hoping to escape the voice. "Kanaphan, open yourself to the truth." Scraps of images seemed to pass by him. There was the royal family, 4 people, but who was the unknown 4th one? First tried to fight his way through the crowd, but the farther he ran toward the royal family, the farther away they seemed. "Thanawat," a cry that broke across his lips, startled First who slapped his hand over his mouth. It was as if he was being pulled out of the picture, once again into nothingness. "Kanaphan, open your heart," he heard the voice that had been following him all this time, again. Suddenly, two yellow cat-like eyes appeared in front of him. He woke up screaming, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, his heart racing.

"Khaotung Thanawat," he muttered. "What the hell do you have to do with the royal family, and what do I have to do with it?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Love Written By Blood // FirstKhao On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara