Doomed

Professor Shinawatra's class was long, different from what Khao had hoped for when he decided to study fashion. But he struggled through the hard gruel of facts about the history of fashion, hoping that they would help him achieve his dream one day. Luckily, he had Book by his side, who always managed to make the lessons a little more relaxed with his jokes and funny faces.

"Have fun in history," Book threw his backpack over his shoulders with a wink toward his best friend.

"I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with First and his idiots." Khao rolled his eyes.

"Don't let them spoil everything."

"At least you have your beloved Force in class...ouch." Khao rubbed his shoulder after Book gave him a light fist punch.

"Sometimes I hate you."

"So you don't have fun with your Force huh?" Khao asked with a grin, earning him another punch to the shoulder, "I'm right then," a triumphant smile spread across Khao's lips.

"Maybe a little," Book admitted, trying to hide his now reddened ears with his cap. "See you later, and remember, just ignore the idiots, yeah?" With a broad smile, Book took his leave in the direction of the dance studios with a 'you got this'.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

History was not Khao's first choice, but if he had known that the class would be ruined even more by First Puitrakul, his idiot seatmate, he probably would have enrolled in another class. It wasn't that Khao didn't like him from the beginning, but First and his jock friends made it almost impossible for him to concentrate on the important things by constantly disrupting the class. Worst of all, they had chosen him as their favorite toy.

Khao took a seat in the back row of the large lecture hall and unpacked his papers, noticing the loud yelling of the jocks behind him. He took a deep breath when he felt a firm grip on his shoulder, which he commented with a dry 'First, get your hands off me' without turning to the person the hand belonged to.

"Are you in a bad mood today Khao?" Khao could hear the fake pout in First's voice.

"It would be great if I could catch some of the class for once." Khao countered, obviously annoyed.

"I don't think I can grant you that wish," Khao's seatmate murmured in a deep voice. Khao energetically slammed the papers he was holding onto the table and turned to First - promptly forgetting what he wanted to say as he looked into the other's brown eyes. "Were you going to say something?" First whispered with a broad grin, tilting his head and playing with one of his long dark hair strands, which were loosely held together by a black and white patterned bandana.

"I... yes, actually," Khao stuttered.

"Actually?" First raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Khao hissed and turned away from First, embarrassed by his behavior.

"Owww Khao, tell me what you wanted to say." First tugged at Khao's shirt, a pout on his lips as if he cared.

"Forget it, First, please just leave me alone. I want to hear what the professor has to say."

"But teasing you is much more fun, you know?" First batted his eyelashes and rested his head on his hands. Of course, it's more fun," Khao thought to himself while pretending to concentrate on his papers. He also ignored First's other five attempts to disturb his peace and was visibly relieved when their professor, Dr. Ayutthaya, entered the room.

They were studying the past of their city, the 1800s to be exact. Which seemed to be a short but significant period in the history of their city and country.

".... and so I have come up with a project for you. It will be a group project and it will count towards your grade. Write your names on a piece of paper and I will draw lots for you. You will work in groups of two and there will be no group swapping. I want you to work with someone you have never worked with before. Do you understand?" Everyone in the room mumbled in agreement and began to scribble their names on small pieces of paper that the professor collected in his hat.

"Pansa Vosbein and Pattranite Limpatiyakorn ." The two did not look very enthusiastic as they reluctantly took the folder the professor had given them and sat down next to each other.

"Tawinan Anukoolprasert and Jitaraphol Potiwihok were the next to take the folder from the professor. Khao had seen Sea Tawinan a few times before, he wasn't really one of the jocks, but he wasn't one of the nerds either, and he was usually found in the group that had gathered around First.

"Khaotung Rattanakitpaisan," Khao looked up when his name was read out. There weren't many names left and one of them was... "First Puitrakul," the name he didn't want to hear.

"You've got to be kidding me," Khao whispered, standing up when he felt a flat hand on his shoulder.

"Looks like we're going to team up, get excited Tungie, this is going to be fun." A broad grin had formed on First's face, his jock friends yelling in the background as Khao and him went down to the professor to pick up their portfolio.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───