𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Jungkook's pov

My throat became dry while my palm was sweaty after hearing dad's growl .

I looked over to yn whose reaction was no less than mine . I gulped down the lump in my throat and gathered some courage to answer dad!

Just when I was about to answer, he growled again !

'I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!'

I shut my eyes closed when he roared again. Okay! , plan changed !. All my courage flew million meels away . Bye bye

I again looked at yn giving her a sweet look which made her widen her eyes . Girlie knows me well

'No bro , no' she joined her hands in front of me and spoke more like begging me .

I would love her begging to me but right now , I am not enjoying it

-Baby he is your lovely dad na . Talk to him ' I swear my tone can attract million on honeybees because of the sweetness it holds right now

' woh! My dad? Then bro, who made you huh? Who he is to you ? Your uncle? ' she said with her tone laced with offence.

I swear i would have made her ass red by now if dad would not be going to do same with us .

Dad? Wait dad!!! .Shoot , the f__k . He is still on the call and we both ignored his him . Well I think we both loves digging our grave .

'Tell me when you both are done fighting. '

Dad spoke through the phone with his voice calmly than the storm at the London bridge in Spider man : far from home .

Author: bro , that was calm?

Jungkook: that's what I said bish !

I hate this bish interrupting!
Anyways, I am not going to take risk now . I already i will be getting a good beating from dad while Yn will just get some strokes or spanks .

But me !, I can't even think what will happen with me !
God please save me this time I will stop smoking..... For month.... No no ..... For week.... No ..... Yeah ...... For 3  days . Yeah i will not smoke for three days

Ouch! Who the hell have guts to wack my arms . I looked down to my little bear glaring up at me .

-you dared to slap-'

Yn: DAD IS STILL ON CALL IDIOT!

OH ! Shoot !. I again looked at phone it shows

DAD
Calling..

10:32

What! It's been 10 mins since dad called and he is still on call . I will kill you all !

I went busy in explaining my situation to you all and forgot About call . You all are so-

READERS : YOUR FATHER IS STILL ON CALL WAITING FOR YOU DUMB BOY!!

Uh! I was about to say something but I don't know what came in my mind that I cut the call .

-ARE YOU PLANNING TO GET ME KILLED WITH YOH ! ' She shouted on me without caring about the other people whose eyes are glued on us . I gave a awkward smile and small sorry to them before turning to my bear .
But she is not at her place!

Where the hell she went . If dad got to know his only daughter is misplaced then will eat me raw only .

I looked around and stopped her walking to some distance far from me . I ran behind her shouting

'Yn! Stop ! Wait'

Yn's pov

This stupid boy will get me killed with himself only . He already knows which type of temper dad have but still he is busy in himself only

I can't risk my life while waiting for him to take me . I will walk home by myself At least dad will feel a little pity on me

I was about to walk out of area when i felt myself in air . Wow! I started flying too ?

I will reach home fast now. I know a stupid joke but whatever, it's my dumb brother picking me up and then throwing me in car lack i am .... I am ...I am...sack full of potatoes?

-ouch ! Show some respect human hybrid bunny ! I am a PHOOKING hooman! '
I Shouted at him like he was really paying attention to my words .

I was getting shakes like a chocolate shake during the whole ride due to the Speed he was  driving at !

-Bro go slow! ' I snapped at him but next second my head was bumped into window. 'ouch! ' He will kill me before dad will .

I was about to say something when he pulled the breaks and I fall on gear of car from the backseat.

'WHAT THE HELL! ' I shouted and he ignored like I am a mad person. I looked out of window and made 'o' face .

We already reached hell ? So let's go inside and face the King of Devils , Kim Taehyung who is eagerly waiting his innocent kids to arrive. So that he can eat them alive .

I will see you all ....
..... If came out alive.

To be continued...

Words: 934 (I know less)

Votes: depends on you guys!

But I do need help . Do anyone know how to get rid of anxiety attacks?