The Caller

Oh my, I was really enjoying this. Maybe I shouldn't but it didn't take long for me to have a great idea. What if! Listen! What if the students would actually carry a bomb into UA and then when it goes off, everyone would suffer. At this point, I already knew that I loved bombs. Probably something I got from my dear Kacchan. He used his explosive quirk on me one too many times. How else should I describe this feeling of satisfaction when I see others get burn. I knew how it felt, I knew how it smelled and I knew how hard these wound heal. It was not the flesh wound but the mental wound inflicted when people would see any kind of flame, any explosion sound or anything that would make them remember this... that is IF  they would survive this.

Instead of a bomb which would explode, I had some gas and some poison imported into UA. Lunch Rush was the cook and I decided to mess with all the ingredients he got. Of course I knew where UA was getting their ingredients and all the food. Would that stop me from actually breaking into that truck in the middle of the night and then throw a small bottle filled with some poison into that truck? Of course it would be soaked into the boxes, the fruits, the meet and everything inside the truck. If someone would just touch it, they would be infected with this poison. 

If this was not enough, then what about the small gas bombs I planted into the kids bags in the morning?

I made it my job to know about my surrounding and people I could use. Of course I knew about the new students, the ones in the class below me. I used this information to put these gasbombs into their pockets while bumping into them and then go my way. 

I had my reasons and the best part was that I was meeting Tsukauchi today as well. It didn't take even an hour later after I was done with everything that I meet up with Tsukauchi and some police officers as well as heroes I knew very well. It was a meeting about "the Caller". Too bad that I would activate all these bombs while we were all together and VOILA! Best alibi ever!

Tsukauchi: Thanks for coming.

Bakugo: Any fucking news?

Uraraka: Let the detective talk first.

Bakugo: And what the fuck are you doing here nerd?

Me: I am here as an analyst and helping the police. Aizawa was my father and I want to find him. 

Tsukauchi: We found a calling card in Aizawa's house the other day and are asuming the worst for now.

Shoto: Any lead where "the Caller" will appear next?

Me: Seeing how the things started to evolve, something big will happen.

Bakugo: Oh fucking great! How about telling us something new idiot?

Me: Look, I can't read minds nor see the future, alright. I just know it will be something big and a lot of heroes will be involved.

Uraraka: How do you know this?

Me: Easy. First kill was a hero. It was burtal and bloody, the next one were the bombs where he once again only targeted heroes. The third one was a hero agency. We can assume that the next one has something to do with heroes. Aizawa was even kidnapped or killed or who knows what happened. If we follow that logic and seeing how the kill count will evolve with each attempt, we can say for sure that a lot of people will die.

Tsukauchi: I already have a lot of my mans outside watching for any suspicious movements.

Me: Every hero is also informed to be careful.

When I said that, I pressed a button, I had with me. No one could see that I was pressing a button since I was actually just pressing against my hips where I had stiched in the electronics with a bit of protection so that no one would be able to actually detect it that easily. Plus my phones was in the same pocket. So when I pressed the button, I made sure to look a bit upset and furious about the things going on. No one could blame me for that. Oh what a great actor I was.

Oh and by the way, the moment I did, just 5 minutes later, all the heroes got a call and guess what? They all rushed out.

Me: What's going on?

I could think about what was going on but I didn't know for sure.

Tsukauchi: UA is under attack.

Goood.... they won't be able to save them.

I was preparing this for a bit now... you really think I can do this over night?

Well kinda can but the poison is something I was working for months now.

Let's see how good you all are.

I left them running out without chasing and looked on the docments. By now I knew what Tsukauchi's quirk is and I also figured out that things I presume as true would be true for his quirk. Each time I was lying, I had to make sure I believed the lie myself otherwise he would eventually find out. Not as if that would be soo bad.

A/N: CHOICES!

A) Reveal yourself!

B) Stay hidden as "the Caller"!