C

It was starting to get cramped up inside the bin and I really didn't felt like getting beaten up so I decided to stay in here for a bit longer. No matter what, this was definitelly the best choice to do since it was the safest one. Who knows who was outside of the bin right now. They could have tried to lure me out as well. I mean I could hear footsteps but what told me that they all went out?

EXACTLY!

Nothing could ensure my safety if I would get out of this bin right now.

Gosh...

It kinda feels too stuff in here...

And this stench...

It also tickles my nose...

Me: *insert cute sneeze 🤧 *

Dang it.

Now I got a problem. The moment I sneezed I kinda activated my quirk a bit and let's cut this short and I got the inside of the bin to catch fire... at first it was green which meant that I was safe but I knew that the flames would soon turn to red and I would be screwed.

So the moment I saw the flames, I opened the lid of the bin and hurried out of it. Of course I hurred out of the bin soo much that I fell down when I got out with a big uff....

Did I scare some street cats?

Yes, yes I did.

And I am so sorry for it.

However now that I was actually on the ground and out of the bin, I was a bit speechless. There was this one cat which I scared and started getting closer to me. It kinda scared me. No one should underestimate a cat and this one was hissing at me lightly. 

Me: I am sorry!

That was what I said but did the cat understand me? I am not sure about it. No, I knew that the cat couldn't understand me because it came closer and closer until it was right in front of me. Of course I could stand up and do something but it felt wrong about right now seeing as I frightened it to begin with.

Still the punch of that cat or more like the slap in my face was soo not needed. Thankfully the cat decided just to slap me and not use their claws on me before running away.

Me: Guess I kinda deserve this one....

After that slap, I slowly got up and started to get off the dust and garbage off me. I was reeking of trash but what could I do? There was really nothing about this now that I could do. Besides even if I wanted to, I didn't had any spare clothes nor anything with me.

The worst thing was to know how much the school uniform costs. My mom was having a hard live and everything just because she had a kid like me and was growing and caring for me on her own. Why should I make her life worse now? If I could fix stuff then I would normally fix them and if not then I would find a way to do it or hide it. 

Most of the times I would sew the holes or find some extra materials from my old clothes and patch my uniform up. Of course you could see the difference but people don't ask about it and my mom was usually to busy in the morning to see or notice it. Besides I am trying my best to not make her worry and for that I am also trying to hide that fact after she had to by me nce a complete new set of clothes and they were so expensive that she had to cut on our food expenses a bit.

I loved my mom a lot and so I was really happy I could make her happy for today. The only problem now was that I was smelling soo bad. Oh I could hear the rumors and everything what will happen in school already.

This was just bad... but nothing I could do about at all.

Me: Why did they had to go at me today? He knows it's mom's birthday as well...

What a damn pomeranian!

Can someone please kastrate him and give him a muzzle... maybe some "Chill-Pills" as well?

Please?

Gosh!

Sometimes I wish, I could fight back but I just don't want to worry my mother and get her in toubles for his stupidity. Not as if he is really that dumb with the academic score he has.

After I got up, and got everything away from, I decided to walk to the school without any hurry since it was already late and no matter how much I would try to hurry, I would be late for sure. So in the end, I didn't see the need for that and enjoyed my walk to school. At least something more relaxing about this day.