A) Call 911 IZU :)

I seriously hate everything about right now. How did I even end up in this situation? HOW?! Like why do they know where I live and who I am. I mean I am still not the person they think I am because I had amnesia but if it is correct then that means that I actually am Izuku Midoriya. Well who cares about these trivial stuff right now. I needed to get away from here and that pronto!

As I was thinking that, I already had grabbed my phone and dailed 911. Now all I had to do was stall for time and guess what I did? I just chucked the first thing that was right next to me towards Shigaraki and then unlocked the door. I knew that this wasn't gonna stop the man from going after me but it would at least by me time till I got out of the room.

911: What's your emergency?

Me: HELP!

911: Alright kid, please calm down and tell me what is going on.

Should I just straight up say I have villains going after me?

Would he believe me?

No... I wouldn't believe myself that!

Then I have to say it differently!

Me: There are robbers in my house and they are after me!

That was all I said while running towards the exit door and changing my direction because this darn teleportation guy was teleporting wherever I was going. This was honestly plain annoying and I was still chucking everything I got in my hands towards them. There was no way, and I mean NO WAY, that I was fighting them heads on. 

Me: FUCK!

911: Kid, can you hide?

Me: WHAT YOU THINK I AM TRYING TO DO SHERLOCK?!

Alright.... let's focus! Even if I wanted to hide, with that scream, there was no way I could safely hide anyways anymore so I either had to stall for time or find a way to get out of the darn apartment. Question was how?

Shigaraki: LITTLE BITCH CAME HERE!

Kurogiri: *sigh*

Shigaraki: DO SOMETHING!

Kurogiri: And what?

Shigaraki: BRING IT HERE!

It?

I DON'T FUCKING WANT AN IT!

As if things couldn't get any worse, I heard them call something an it and it gave me chills. That was never a good thing when a villain asks for an IT! Now all I had on my mind was to get out of here and the best solutions was to burn everything and then jump out of the window. Defenstration or how I liked to call it, YEEETING! Yes, I yeeted myself but it was also not the best thing and I knew it. I felt it deep in my bones. There was this threat which was nealy chocking me and when I got to the window and heard that scream I froze. 

WHY!

Why did I had to turn around and see IT?! That bird man thing was heavy and it was charging AT ME TOOO!

Me: NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!

I still had the 911 operator on the phone as I started screaming and that thing took me out through the window. Of course the shattering of the window was just one thing but that heavy slam on the ground was definitely something else. I felt all the air escaping my lungs and I knew that by how I hit it and how I immediately felt like throwing up.... I had definitely broken something.... scratch that! I could barely breath right now.

911: KID! ARE YOU STILL THERE?! HELLO!

Me: ...he....lp......

The phone was laying right next to me as I stated that. I was still aware of everything but I couldn't react as fast as I wanted too. This thing, this creature was definitely on a whole different level than me because it just flipped me and grabbed my wings and as hard as I was trying to burn it, as hard was he even grabbing the bones and the base of my wings till I heard the cracking sound of my bones.

Me: AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

911: KID! KID!

Nothing, my cry died out. My voice just vanished since I was in soo much pain that I couldn't even scream not to mention breath that well too. It was bothering me and it was hurting and it was annoying and painful and everything.

???: DUCK!

I heard a scream but that was all I heard. The last thing I saw was Hawks picking me up and flying away from that thing. Yeah.... now I could rest.... everything was blurry and noisy and not my thing right now.

Hawks: Hold.....

Yeah... rest sounded pretty good right now. This is how I just simply let go of my consciousness and trusted this hero to get me to safety.