Back to business!

I was planning a huge scale of an attack. For this, I decided to actually attack the hero agency I work in. What other place would be best after all. No one would think it was me! I mean maybe there will be some people but that was also my goal to slowly lead them to myself. I was prepared for everything. At first I had this thought to actually hide who I was but I wanted to be more dangerous than All for One eventually. What would make me more dangerous? Easy! The unpredictability!

For this, I planned a couple of attacks on hero agencies. The first one was Endeavor's agency where I knew that I could get it to collapse way to easy. There was this one wall which was a supporting wall. Over the course of 2 months, I inspected the whole building and it took another 3 months to get the plan in rolling. Slowly but surely I build up a wall filled with different explosives in a wall putting it there. It was not only me who was carrying these boxes to the wall. I was just the one who made sure I could put it down there. The thought behind this was that the boxes had something valuable which no one knew how to handle and so we put it to the side for now.

It kinda worked.

Plus on the day I was inside the building, I made it explode. Of course I made sure that I was actually out of the immediate danger zone and the best part was that I was together with Shoto talking that day before he actually pulled me out of the building.

That was my ticket to freedom and out of the suspect list for now!

It's been a day after that attack and I was together with Shoto since he lost his father there and I lost a lot of coworkers.

Shoto: How are you doing?

Me: I don't know... I... I lost everything.

Shoto: I can understand that.... it's not easy... but you lost soo much already....

Me: I know! I don't even know where my dad went! I... why is everyone dying around me?

Shoto: It's not your fault!

Me: Not my fault?

It soo is!

Well everything but my mothers dead!

Me: Look my mom died a couple of yeas ago, my Dad went missing for more than a month, I lost my job and soo many friends at work and ... and... Shoto, you can't tell me that I don't bring misfortune.

Shoto: It's not your fault but the villains. I'll get him personally.

Me: But what about you! I don't want to lose another person close to me. You are a good friend.

Shoto: Don't worry about me. I am a pro-hero now.

Me: But your father was one too! And my dad....

I played my part well here. Of course I knew that all the people around me would never think that this whole thing was on my head. I mean, no one could actually say that I was the one who planned everything and did all this. The best thing was that there were no security cameras feedbacks since the whole hero agency went down in a day and was actually now just in ruins. How should there be any security feedback left.

Me: Are there any leads about the villain for now?

Shoto: No, they have a name for them.

Me: You think I can help? You know how good my analytic sckills are. They have to pay for this! I can't leave that guy out there.

Shoto: I'll talk to the detective to get you involved.

Me: Thank you... I feel soo useless... my father is a pro-hero and here I am soo... sooo powerless.

Shoto: We'll get them.

Me: Yeah...

No you will never get me.

I mean come on.

Me and you are sitting here around a table talking... while I am crying my eyes out faking everything.

You can't even tell that!

How do you think you will get me?

I killed your father and let's be honest, he deserved it with the collateral damage he does.

A lot of people hate Endeavor.

Without my calling cards, they won't be able to put this aroundm my head.

Come to think about it.... what do they call me now.

Me: Hey, Sho.... what is the name they gave them? We can't just say they/them the whole time.

Shoto: The caller because of the calling cards left behind.

Me: Oh... they really went with an easy name but better than just go with unkown person.

Shoto: True.