Chapter-28

Life can be unpredictable sometimes. I woke up at the morning feeling very nauseous I ran to the bathroom and vomited. I looked myself at the mirror. Is everything alright? Am I pregnant or what? I was stunned at the moment when the thought of pregnancy crossed my mind. I suddenly dressed up to go to nearby store and get a pregnancy kit. I was very nervous and my hands were so cold. By the time I was getting ready, Noah woke up. “Good Morning Babe” I turned at him and wished him morning. He raised his eyebrow “Where are you going Selin?” I didn't  know what to say I was just trying to find some reasons because I can't say this to Noah until the result is positive. I was smiling “Noah I-I am you know go out to get some Groceries”  He was completely confused and not buying it “Groceries ? There are people in this house to get. Why you should go?” My God! What should I even say to him. “Noah.... You know Lisa is five months pregnant she has to be very careful with the food she takes and she is allergic to some nuts and she is also craving for some delicacies so I thought of you know go to store and get all the groceries by myself and prepare her favourite foods!”  “Its just 8 in the morning Selin! Even if you want to go, I will come with you and let's prepare something together delicious” I sighed not knowing what to say “Noah! You take rest baby I will go and get it soon”. Before he could say anything I kissed his cheek and stood up and turned he suddenly pulled me and kissed my lips “Drive safe babe!” I nodded my head and smiled at him. I went to nearby store very quickly and bought two pregnancy kits what if it is defective. Then I realised that I must buy something from the grocery store and went to the store and bought chips and noodles and chocolates. Then went home, Noah was not there at home. He messaged me that he has gone to office as he has a important client meeting. I ran to the bathroom and took a test. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. Too many thoughts on my head, What if I am pregnant and Noah doesn't want the baby or Am I gonna make fool out of myself? What if it is negative. I don't know what to think. I was waiting for the result as my hands were completely shaking and I remember Lisa who was very anxious when she knew she was pregnant. My adrenaline was at peak, as it shows 3....2...1.. in the watch and I was able to see a faint red line near the the first on as my heart skipped a beat and suddenly I took other test and it shows pregnant. I was too stunned as my mouth was open not to know how to react. OH MY GOD! I have no idea what to do. My hands were completely shaking and I was screaming...... Lisa bursted into  my room very concerned.  “Whats wrong Selin? What happened? Why are you screaming” Confusion written on her face. I showed her the result and she was about to faint! “Oh my God! Selin! You are pregnant! Congratulations! I can't believe it!”  She was in happy tears .She hugged me!