"A Pookie Bear"

That one week I didn't see Noah. I and Lisa went shopping we had so much fun. We also exchanged our numbers.She talked about her family and I talked about my family. She has been so kind to me not like her brother. On Monday Evening again I went to gym in my new outfit. I also lost some pounds because of my diet and exercise.

I lost some weight on my hands and on my chest part. That day I went late kind of 6.40pm I guess. Noah was there,he was working on his abs. Why am I checking him out!?

He looked me from top to bottom and gave me a sarcastic smile. I rolled my eyes on him. I started my work out just the way how Lisa taught me. I put my earpods and listened to a lofi flip. Everything was going good until Noah came. He came to use the other treadmill near mine. He started to talk" Hey there Pookie Bear"!said Noah. I was listening to a song. I removed the ear pods and asked. "What were you saying"? Noah said again "Hey Pookie Bear"!
"What? Pookie Bear"!? I asked. "Hmm! Yes You don't like me calling you Fatty. So I found you a new name Pookie Bear"! How is it? Said Noah. " Very Bad. Why can't you call me by my own name Selin." I asked. He said" No way I am calling you that"! I just rolled my eyes on him. Later, that evening I was talking to my friend about my graduation day yes soon my graduation day is going to come. I am going to complete my college. I just wrote my final year exams. My results are yet to come.