"Betrayal"

I woke up at the morning and found myself in the arms of Noah. I turned around to see Noah sleeping peacefully. I cupped his face and kissed his cheek. I came out of the bed and went to Restroom, brushed my teeth and took bath. I wear one of Noah's shirt. I went down to Kitchen and prepared some pancakes and boiled eggs and noodles. Noah hugged me from behind and kissed my neck “Good Morning Baby!” he said. I said “Morning Noah”!. He then said “You made breakfast?”  I said “I made some pancakes, Noodles and Eggs”.  He said“Wow! It smells good”  I took two plates of food and placed it on table. Noah took a bite and said “Wow Selin! It's so good” I smiled and said “Thanks”. It was 7am. I then went to home and changed into my office wear and went to the company. After half an hour, Noah arrived. I completed my presentation and went to show him. I went inside. I saw something which I never thought of happening. I saw Noah and Megan kissing. My heart broke. Megan saw me and said “Hey! Don't you have any manners of knocking the door before coming inside”.  I was too stunned to speak. Noah saw me. He was shocked to see me there. Tears flowing down my cheeks. My heart shuttered into so many pieces. I said “No-ahh” with my tears. I ran from that place. Noah said “Selin wait! I can explain. It's not what you think it is.” He came running. I took my bag and called a cab and went home. I can't just believe what happened there. I trusted him so much. But he broke me again. How could he..? I couldn't stop the tears. I reached home nobody was there because my parents went to a trip with my uncles and aunties. I was sobbing. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't open it. Noah opened it and came inside. His expression soften. I asked “Why are you here Noah? Get Out! I don't want to see you anymore.” I said. Noah said “Selin! It's not what you think. I can explain Selin. Please don't push me away.”  I said “It was very obvious back there You kissed Megan. You betrayed me. You broke my trust. You broke me completely. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Get Out!”  I just screamed with all my might. Noah came near me. I pushed him. Noah said “Selin! Please don't cry Sweetie! Let me explain! Megan came and she was weird for some reason and suddenly she kissed me and I pushed her« Please beleive me!” he said. I then told “I don't want to hear anything  from you Noah G-Get Out-t. ”  I don't want to hurt him but ......I can't take it anymore.

Sorry for the late update♥️