" Unexpected Meet"

I, then went home, my mind was completely filled with that rudest person I have ever met Noah. I am very strong woman but today's events just broke me. It's not new for me to hear someone calling me fatty or being rude. But...t I don't.... know I really.. feel very hurt!. My mother came into my room and I said her what happened back there, She told me“He must be a jerk!... to behave with you like that... He must be blind.. My little Pumpkin! You know how beautiful you are!?... You are the most beautiful person in this world....baby girl You have a very good heart. So my child don't worry ...take that idiot and his words from your mind and come let's go shopping and I will get your favourite smoothie!said my mother. You know sometimes Nobody can replace your mother, my mother is my Guardian Angel. My mother is right, may be I am being little sensitive.
I went shopping with my mother and drank my favourite smoothie which made me completely forget about that jerk Noah. Next day I went to College with my friends and day was very peaceful I didn't see that Megan and that idiot. By evening I went home put my workout clothes and went to gym. I was very scared of getting ashamed again for my weight. Why can't anybody accept me the way I am... Being fat doesn't mean you are not healthy. I then started with some warm up. A Girl  was looking at me more like staring she suddenly started walking towards me... I was scared I thought she is going to make some comments on my weight. But ...she came and politely said “ Excuse me!? Sorry to bother you. Your position of doing warm up is not right ... Let me help you” said that woman. I said “Oh.. ok..kay! I am s..sorry I am new  here.” She smiled at me and said“No worries I am here to help you by the way My name is Lisa.” I then said “Oh hi Lisa Nice to meet you! I am Selin.”  Lisa said  that we can hang out later. Soon we talked a lot and she seems good I guess!.I felt happy that she didn't made any comments on my weight. But my mind said “Don't be more happy Selin! Sooner or later she would definitely talk about your weight" But then somebody called her “Hey Lisa!” ... I heard this voice somewhere before, I looked up to see Noahh!! Oh my god! They know  each other!? I scolded myself for coming here. “Oh! Hi Noah.” said that woman ( Lisa).  Lisa then introduced me to that Jerk “Noah this is  my new friend Selin!” said Lisa. Noah looked at me with some weird look. Lisa said “Selin! Meet my brother Noah.”  Whatt!? No way.... This jerk can't be a brother of such a nice woman. I stood there still. Lisa then said “ You guys talk... I have  something to deal with. I will join soon ok?” I gave her a smile and a small nod. I am cursing my mind for coming here. He then said “ Hey! I think we have seen each other before... Yesterday! You were that fatty! ... Oops! I am sorry. You were that beauty!who came in front of my car” said Noah with some sarcastic smile. I wanted to slap him very badly. I then gave him a stern look.“ I didn't come infront of your car! You hitted me okay!? and stop smiling like that otherwise I will tear your face.” I said. He said “ Oh really! you have got so much guts to talk to me like that”  he said with that smile again. He then stopped smiling and started walking towards me. I got nervous and I started moving back. He moved his head towards me. He looked at me very deeply like trying to find something. He came very closer...closer than before and said in my ear “ Don't you dare talk to me like that or else you will regret it Selin” he said to me with his eyes looking at me. Oh my god! He looks very handsome. My legs were Shaking when his breath hitted on my skin and his voice it was hot,the way he said my name it was so smooth so dark! He smelled so nice that after shave smell! Oh my god! What am I talking! He is my enemy. He then gave me a smile and went.

You guys might have expected a kiss😅. Please like this story I put all my efforts for its best.