"My Life Savior"

I went to home. I was thinking about everything that happened today. Oh God! I can't believe it. His Kiss is still lingering on my lips. Is this kiss really mean something to him or he just did it for fun. I wish he feels the same way like I do. I really like him so much and today's events made me very happy. I have never been this Happy in my life. I slept very well yesterday. Morning I went to Restroom took a long bath and put body lotions and that strawberry lip balm again😉. I dressed up in a nice outfit. I went to office. But I didnth't see Noah there. I thought he will come late. But he didn't even come to office. I asked his P.A she said that Noah has went to Italy for a business meeting. I got really sad. I just worked there till 6pm and went home. I went to gym. I saw Lisa. She smiled and I smiled back. “Princess is missing her Prince It seems” Lisa said. I said “What are you talking about!? I can't understand anything.”  Lisa then “You are missing Noah right”?  she asked. I said “I am not missing anyone”  She then said“Dont lie to me Selin I can see it in your face” I then accepted. I did my warm up and lifted weight. I really miss him. Lisa asked “Are you two in love with each other”!?. I said “I really like him but I don't know whether he likes me back”. I said. Lisa said“You both are made for each other”! I then smiled and said thanks. I was thinking something. I went to change my dress but someone closed my mouth. I got really scared. I tried to escape but his grip was very strong. I thought it might be Noah. He might be playing with me. But it was not him. That stranger tried to touch me. I screamed for help but nobody was there he put me down. He came very closer to me I went back I tried opening the door but I couldn't. He started touching my face then he tried to kiss me. He tried to remove my clothes. I was crying and tried to push him but I couldn't. I thought that I am going to die. I closed my eyes praying to God. Suddenly I heard a sound of door cracking, someone came inside it was Noah. I screamed Noah!!!! « his jaw tightened. I could see anger in his eyes. He was very angry. He throwed several punches on that stranger.“ You Bastard! How dare you touch my girl.”  He said. He kicked him in his lungs. He was choking. He vomitted blood. He went to give another kick. I said“Noah it's enough stop it. ”  I don't want Noah to kill him and go to Prison. Noah “If I ever see you again anywhere near her you won't be able to lay your hands on any woman. I will chop your hands. Understood!?”  he said. That stranger ran away. Then Noah came near me “Selin! Baby you okay? Did he hurt you anywhere”  he asked. I said “No Noah.. I am fine. Thank you so much. If you didn't come on time, I would have died” I said. He hugged me and said “I won't let that happen until my last breath”. I said “When did you come to L.A you are supposed to be in Italy right.” he then said “Yes baby! But the meeting got over by morning so I flew and I asked Lisa about you and she said that my Sweet heart is missing me so I came to gym to surprise you. But when I came nobody was there I thought you went home. I was about to go when I heard a scream so I came and found you”he said. I just looked at him lovingly. He looked at me then he caressed my cheeks “I won't let anything happen to you baby. You are safe with me” he said. He then kissed me he moved his tongue exploring my mouth he said “My favourite Strawberry again! I know you applied this lip balm for me right!?” I then “What are you talking about”!?  I acted all innocent. He then pinched my waist and then he pulled me by pant's waist band. “Ahh! Noah it hurts” he then kissed my cheeks, my forehead my neck. He licked my ear lobe. It's the most sensitive part. It gave me a tingling sensation. He then kissed me on my shoulders he tried to remove gym short top he kissed both my shoulders. He removed my top and started kissing my collar bone. His hands roaming  all over my body. He  caressed my body caressed every inch kissed my waist my legs were Shaking. It was almost night so my mother called me so we then went home.

Please like it♥️