"Noah Killed them"

Doctor said Selin is completely alright now. She is unconscious right now. She will wake up in an hour. When she wakes up, I need to apologise her. I couldn't control my anger. I will kill those bastards who tried to harm my Baby! I asked Selin's Mother to take care of her. I didn't send those bastards to Jail. I asked my guards to take care of them. I went there. “How dare you! ” I punched them in their face, I kicked them. I took my gun. They screamed “Please don't kill us! We are very sorry! We won't hurt her again”.  I said “Ahh! If you ever try to get near her, I will fucking kill you both!You bloody hells« I will put the bullet straight into your head! How could you do this to your own daughter?! You deserve to go to hell!”  I gave so many cuts on their hands just like how they did to my Selin. I asked my guards to cut their fingers and torture them inch by inch just like how they tortured her. My anger is not getting any better. I just put one bullet straight into Ben's head. “You are dead! You pervert! ”. Her dad started screaming “Benn!” I put another bullet in his head too. I asked my boys to take care of everything there! I went to hospital.

Selin's Pov:
I couldn't open my eyes but I could feel Noah's presence nearby me! I want to see him I opened my eyes to see my Noah standing infront of me! He barely slept. He was very tired. When he saw me “Selin! Pookie Bear! You woke up?” His eyes welled up in tears. Oh god! “Noah! Baby! I Love you” He started crying like a baby. “Oh Noah! Please don't cry! I am completely fine now”. He said “ I lost my heart seeing you covered with blood baby! I didn't know you were in a complete torture! Why didn't you tell me? I am really sorry baby! 😭😭” I said “Its okay Noah. I didn't want to put you in trouble”  He gave me a stern look“ Put me in trouble!? Seriously Selin!? I am your  Boyfrienddd, You should ofcourse tell me! ”  I said “I am sorry” I looked down. He made me look in his eyes “Its okay but please tell me if you have any fucking problem”!  I smiled at him “Sure! I will! What happened to my dad and Uncle Ben”! He said “They must have died! I put bullets on their fucking heads! I ordered my boys to torture them! So by now they must have died”.  I looked at him with my mouth opened“What are you telling Noah? You killed them”!?He growled “What are you expecting me to do ahh!? I couldn't control my anger! I killed them! They almost killed you! Don't show sympathy on them Selin” He glared at me. I laughed. Ofcourse they deserve to be killed.