"Graduation day"

I took her to hospital. Doctor came he said " Nothing to worry,she just had a panic attack"! I asked " Panic attack"? Doctor " Yes I think she has experienced this before" ! Doctor said. She has already been in lot of pain. I felt guilty. I shouldn't have said those mean words. To be honest I didn't mean anything that I said earlier. She is not fat. She is cute chubby and hot. I then went to see her. By the time Lisa came, Lisa scolded me for what I did there. We went inside Selin smiled at Lisa. Lisa went near her" I am really sorry darling for what happened back there". She said " You don't have to apologise Lisa it's not your mistake." Selin said. Lisa then left me and Selin. I walked towards Selin. " I am really sorry Selin for everything that happened last night." I said. I could see tears falling down her cheeks. She didn't look at me. I know I deserve this. She said " You don't have to apologise Mr. Noah Francesco, you have done nothing wrong. You just stated facts yesterday. It's not first time for me to get a Panic attack, and I am really sorry for troubling you, you can go home. I can take care of myself and thanks for everything." she said. She is very angry with me. Then I thought of leaving her there and I will speak to her once she is okay. I called her friends to take care of her.

Selin's Pov:
He asked me sorry for everything he did. I couldn't believe my ears. Yesterday I heard his broken voice calling me baby when he took me to hospital. But today I didn't even see his face because I am very angry for what he said. I completely ignored him for days. It was the graduation day. I went to college ignoring the presence of Megan and Noah. I saw Lisa since it's their college. On this graduation day, one student will be selected to be a part of Francesco's Company. They will be given a Job. All the members of Francesco's Family was there. It was the time. They called my name " Selin Williams, She secured the First Position and the recipient of Gold Medal" Everyone clapped their hands, I could see my parents happy tears. I saw Lisa, Lisa's Parents and ...Noah clapping their hands. Noah was smiling at me. After the award distribution, Mr.Francesco took the mic ...as he announced " Ladies and Gentlemen, a very Good morning. I take this opportunity in thanking the Faculties responsible for such a wonderful event. Now it's time to announce a student who is going to get a chance to work in our company and its Gold Medalist Selin Williams" ! I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. I went there and thanked Mr and Mrs. Francesco for the opportunity given. It was my last day of college so I took so much photos with my friends and teachers.

Please like it♥️