the 'chicken noise' villages

A/n: Dream really likes to hug every single time he sees you the most. He is needy and clingy only to you as a baby brother he is. Where he sees couples in the village bully you he will take them positive away from them. But you told him to take a tiny bit at the time. When they do feel a bit emptiness. They don't know why. And less sleep too. I will make fact note. Chicken noise and duck noise is a swear. There is more funny noise

Dream pov

I ran after my big sister to our mother. "Hey what are you doing here strangers" big sister shouting at them. I noticed the feeling of greety and angry from them. "Hey miss. We need to live at a place!"the Stanger 1#, My big sister about to say something when I cut her off "50 feet away from here" I say with the sweet voice to make. With a deadly look at them. Without my big sister looking at me when she is too busy looking at a them"What about 25 feet." The stranger 2# say with a angry voice. "65 feet away from here" I say again with still sweet at them. "Please calm down Dream. There no need to be violent." Big sister look at me and say in low and kind voice. "YOU HEARD THEM 65 FEEL AWAY FROM THEM. " The stranger 3# yell at the other two. With a 'duck noise' look at them. They ran back to count the step. The men who yell at before he leaves after them. He look at us.

Night {y/n} pov

I was so surprised about Dream is over protect over me and the soon to be villager yell them. 'this is different from og Dreamtale au. Time for me to change few things now.' I thought to myself with a a shock look at him. "Sorry about that. I make sure nothing happens 64 feet away from here." His say. I say "alright then. If it bigger than you think. Don't get close here." I say with a calm voice but capital too. I look at Dream. "We need to cut the training off for a couple of months Dream?" say that and gently took his hands to walk to Nim. "Big sister you been to nice to them!" Dream whiny at me as he hug me when we sit down. "We are going to be busy for couple months now. We should make note what to do. If they get the apples from us. And what to do too." I say to him as I patting his head. "This going to be a very long time now." Dream said I look at him and"why you're over protect me baby brother" I ask with 'raise eyebrow' up at his. "I almost get you kill by a bear last year big sister. I don't want you gone." He said to me as his hug me tighter. 'hes still a child. Even me too. He is right about that. The bear was behind me when it attach me or Dream.' I started to song.

(A/n: I love this song. You sing it to him when he is angry, sad or puts him to sleep.)

After I sing the song. He asked me"Why did Daisy do that to Rose?Night!" As he is half asleep now. "Because people who love to use kind people. Some roses still can't stand up for Daisy like that. They want more and more than they want at once. Some roses help them and can't help themselves. Daisy does look like they are more kind than they look. But they are toxic too." I questioned him as he hit asleep hard after I looked at the village. They are 65 feet away from here. 'Next Thing they try to take Dream apple. And his endless positive form him...the 'chicken noise' villages.'

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

..........

..........

A/n:the stranger 3# will be night real first. His is 21 years old. His family was in a long line agent books. He knows the Feeling tree. Nim is the last kind. He will help where Dream was forced to help on something. He is still with you.

Fun facts:

Night {y/n} was wondering why she had hair. Not Dream. She wants it cut off. But Dream will really cry when he does not play Night{y/n} hair at all. She keeps the hair long

Dream was attached by the four owls one in night. Not Night{y/n} time of night where you are asleep. He was stuck like glue to you time of night 2 two years ago now.

The day (y/n) dead that I forgot to put it down you lost a leg in the accident. Somehow it becomes your new life now. Loose bone where you are walking it and when you realize it falls off. You found a clay to stick it together. For three days.

Night {y/n} is waiting for Kevin. To have a pet. She love it of the fan base of it. Nightmare sans have Kevin the rooster as a friend and a pet the same time.

I need a name for a stranger 3#. Give me some of you guys idea