reborn when I am awake

A/n:hey there, that going change of (-) that to {-} now because you are night to nightmare later. You still you with different from. So need act like like night and nightmare. Night is past. Few years before becoming nightmare...

Night {Y/n} pov

I'm open my eyes, to my surprise to see the the tree. Not only the tree. The au of dreamtale. The feeling tree. With gold and black apples. I'll sit up slowly. I raise my hand I've squeak to see my hand is a skeleton hands. When I did. I accidentally surprised two people. One male and one female. The male was a sleep. Now he's wake because of me. The female look at me. Like she was waiting for something. Nim is the feeling tree. "Child. Are you alright?" Nim asks me. I look at her and said "What's going on miss!" I say to her as I look at her in shock and surprise with my voice. I look at my clothes and I'll find out I'm past night. I am a child again. But...

Nim say "I will call you Night, young lady." As she look at the sky. I look at up again. And it's really night time. The Star was out with the moon. '...young lady?...' I look down at my clothes skeletal's body. "What is goings on?" Say little voice male skeleton. Yellow eyes. 'IS THAT DREAM!!!' I thought to myself when I saw him. "I will call you Dream young man. I am the feeling tree my young children." Nim say. I look at her with know look. "..." I want to say something but nothing comes out. "..." Dream did too. Nim give us a serious look "Two of you guys guardian my tree form. Night you are guardian of negative. Here the note Night." Nim give me a note. A notebook with the black apples. She turned to Dream. "You the youngest one. You are positive. Here your. Try your best to protect Me. Bye-bye!?" Than she go into the tree...

3 years later

I watch the Nim or should I say 'babysit' her like she is a child who is in timeout. 'i hope she come to check how we doing now. Magic if we do magic to help us. The 'chicken noise' don't help with us at all. And I can't swear at all.' to myself at all as I am watching the clouds. 'this is too much for a children Nim. No wonder og of nightmare eat the gold turns to black apple.' I look at sleep Dream middle of a day. I get up to get some grass and dirt off my shirt. Walk away.

At the Beach

I sit on the cliff of the sea. Took me 27 minutes to get here. "It's been three years and 4 days from my past life now. I am back in time 500 years now, soon to be villagers coming soon. To have her apples. Try to kill me. But I kill them. And nim too." I talk to myself. I look 'I can't change the story at all. But in a female version of him.' I close my eyes for a few minutes before I go back for my baby brother...

Back to Dream

When I did get back. I saw Dream trainings with he bow. He can't make arrow yet. I can make a knuckles duster, Or boxing gloves. Like the last I was in danger with a grizzly bear, the knuckles duster made to my hands and one punch the bear to death. And for Dream has his bow. This only time he make arrow, when the bear try to attach me. He miss but I am lucky I save myself and him the sometimes. "Hey Dream. Try to use you magic this. Like happy thoughts what you love to fight for. Not for the duties of a guardian of the mother." I say as I am walking to him. He look at me with a biggest smile he has to me."Hey big sis. How is your walk?" He stop training and ran to me with open arms to me. He tackle me to the ground and snuggle to my neck. 'oh he really  miss me most a hour I'm gone.' I hug him back. 'this what having a sliding is like. I love it. I will remember this forever until I turn to dust' I close my eyes with out realize we fall asleep on the spot.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

No one pov

Night {y/n} and Dream doing training together with hand in hand comments fight. Couple group of people walking to them. Night {y/n} see them first and ran to Nim the tree. She shout at them as Dream ran after her. "Hey what are you doing here strangers"

A/n: you have a knuckle duster when you are in danger fight. The boxing gloves only come in when you training. Your magic only pick which one you really need to use. Next one will surprise you