the last day

(y/n) pov

I look at my work phone to check the time. 6:27 pm. I looked at my computer and it was about to be done. "Hey boss. I'm about to be done with this page. Also my work is about to be over soon. Need more words added. Like 35 of it." I told my Boss. Who is Ace. He doesn't want to call by his last name or first. He is a good boss. But sometimes he forgets things. But he is good at meeting. "Alright (y/n). See you when you are back from your break. In four days" Boss says to me. I look back at my computer again and finally finish of my work. I started to pick up. my own phone.

Text

(Luke) the-classic-man: hey everyone. I just finished my job. Tell me when you guys are done so we can hang out.

(Y/n) the-Night-owl: Some. I'm going home first to change my clothes soon. What time is good for everyone to meet at.

(Hunter) the-romance-man: Jack is done at 7:45 tonight. 8 pm. Are we have alcohol or energy drinks tonight?

The-classic-man: we just energy drinks tonight. Until the third night. But Jack. We just give him candy. You guys know how hypo he is when he have sugar.

The-romance-man: that true. We will vote what game we play tonight.

the-Night-owl: I can't wait for game night. I'm getting energy drinks now. And while house are we going to.

The-classic-man: Jack's house. For the night. My house for 3 day and 2 night. I buys snack too. I pick Luke and (y/n) at 8. See you guys soon

the-Night-owl: later

The-romance-man: bye.

End text

8 pm

I wait outside of my house. I see Luke's truck. Inside is Luke his self. Jack, and Hunter. I wave at them. They stopped by me. I walk to the side of the truck door on the back. Jamp in and we left my place. We were talking about our work life a bit. "Did you know they make a au of sans the skeleton." Jack say. "My all time favorite is of his self." Say luke. When me, Jack, and Hunter look at each other with knowing look. "Classic sans is perfect for you classic man" we say sometime. Me and Hunter look at Jack "My favorite is swap." Jack say. "Blue or blueberry!" I say. Both Jack and Hunter look at me. "He is my third favorite. He has 3 nicknames." Jack gave me side-eyes. "I hate that you know that." They look at me "you guys know I love villains more than a hero, Nightmare sans" I say. "I make my own version. He name is romantic sans. Papyrus is Cupid. His only works when two people are into each other. Cupid works as a puppy crush." Say Hunter. Luke asks " what happened he's angry" "he's become a heartbreaker." Luke is still driving. We stop at the stop sign. We were talking about which game playing tonight every playing undertale on the switch. We started going again. When we did, I saw a driver with a red eye and a space out face. He look high as f.  He drives fast. Too far. "GUYS LOOK OUT. GO FASTER LUKE" after I yelled, we got hit really hard.

I heard cops noise, truck drivers keep saying sorry over and over, saying he was high. I opened my eyes a bit. A police officer saw my eyes open. "Hey we have a survival. She is awake now. Call the ambulance now" she yells I think. I barely hear at all. She ran to me. "Miss. You going to be alright. Trust me." She said. "When is Hunter, Jack, and Luke" I ask. "I am so sorry for your friends. They doesn't make it." I started to cry.

That night at 11:59 pm. I keep getting worse. I know my time is coming up now. "my last word is "l love everyone I know"" I close my eyes.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

...........

I opened my eyes and looked a tree.

A/n: hey there. I will try to make my OC's au of Hunter. Romantic sans of his own after I halfway done with this story