ch. 43

10am

10am

Sitting up in my bed I searched for my phone seeing it on the flo next to the bed. Unlocking it as I got up to piss and take shower I seen I had a few missed calls mostly from India and 1 from Zu and my mama.

"This muthafucka man" I shook my head at India's text messages putting my phone on the counter I turned on the water letting it get hot while I pissed and brushed my teeth. About 30 minutes later I was  done with my hygiene and ready to meet up at the house with the boys but I had some family shit to do today. I had to check in on all my girls, I already know my mama about to go off on me.

Starting with Crystal "Yo crystal you hea?" I knocked on her room door "Yeah come on"

Walking in she was sitting at her vanity curling her hair in just underwear "Wassup mama?" I said to her sitting on her bed.

"Hey best, I missed you" she said looking at me through the mirror "Yeah? I missed you mo, a nigga was about to go finish some shit up a the house but I know I haven't been around lately"

"I know, I just hope you're being careful out the August, I hate that y'all even doing all this shit."

"We being careful" I told her. "When we gone chill? You always using yo free time on other people, I don't like that for real" I knew what she meant but decided to not go there with her instead I told her soon and went to go check on my daughters.

I don't get it she was hella nice and herself when we went to the mall with Ja and everybody. Then it's times like this when she throwing shade. Females.

Apparently, Chay call herself having a boyfriend all on the phone with his ass not paying me no attention, Mya have an attitude with me but wouldn't say why and Kay was just happy to see me even had me play a few rounds of killa clowns with her.

I made a mental note to talk with Mya to figure out what the animosity was. Real soon!

I told them I was headed to Ma house and the girls all drove with me there. I didn't plan on going back towards the house and I wasn't come back no time soon to bring them, Chay had the nerve to say if they wanted to leave before I get back she would have her man come take them. Which had me making another note to myself to get a background check on this little nigga.

"You keep going days without talking to me or checking in Ima fuck you up August, you not to old for an ass whooping you hea me na?" I was going to say some slick shit but decided against

"I hea you ma, I'm sorry"

"mmmhmm and why you didn't bring that pretty lady of yours?" she asked