ch. 32

April 11th

April 11th

One by one we been dropping niggas from up north. For some reason though I can't find that bitch who gave the order to the pussy who failed to take me out.

Hell I can't find that bitch who pulled the trigger either. Q was able to put together some names for us, so far got a 6 figure hit on a Keenon, Stinger and Roy. Names but no faces.

"How the fuck we still don't know what any of these niggas look like?"

"Shit got me" Teke said cleaning his pistol

"Aye what about Crew we need to go to that nigga house..." Chris suggested

"Shit let's go"

That nigga Crew been hiding out depressed in his house we haven't heard from him since the night Slim was killed.

'Haven't seen you in 4 days August and you can't answer my calls or text back?' - 8:47pm

I read the message from Ja before putting my phone back in my pocket

Ima slide through tonight right now I got one thing on my mind.

"Aye this nigga Zu been trying to get down" Chris said

"Man nigga need to let it go" Sneak told him

I don't even know why he said that shit ima knock Zu on his ass if he keep trying it. I appreciate wanting to get back the niggas who almost put me down but I don't want him in this life he need to keep focusing on school. That's all I want from him.

Sneak pulled up to a nice size house all the light was out which was crazy because I know this nigga got about 4 kids with his baby mama.

"I don't like this" Chris said

"Yeah me eitha" I said

Hopping out we all grabbed our shit. The twins went to the back and me and Chris went to the front do'

Knocking we waited 2 minutes before letting ourselves in.
Immediately we regretted the shit. It was liquor bottles and trash all over the smell of strong ass shit and piss was throughout this bitch.

Hitting a light switch nothing came on so I took out my phone using the flashlights

"Bro what the fuck" Chris yelled and started gagging

Yeah dummy why would you open yo mouth in here. Shit had me trying not to laugh at his dumb ass.

Seeing movement on the flo I pointed my gun. It was a naked white bitch with just some dirty ass underwear on.

"aye mama you gotta get the hell up" I said to her

"Who are you" she reached for the blanket on the mattress with her sitting up