ch. 10

The sound of an alarm going off woke me

The sound of an alarm going off woke me. I searched around da bed feeling for the vibrations with one arm wrapped around Ja naked body I pulled her closer finally finding her phone I hit the alarm.

A nigga felt good could be cause she got her hand wrapped around my dick still that's how her crazy ass slept.

Looking at her phone it was 11:30am, "damn ma" I said after I tried to get up she grabbed my dick like she was scared to let it go.

I ain't even gone front she definitely got some of the best pussy I ever had. She stayed wet and her shit beyond tight had a nigga eyes rollin'. Hell probably some of the best head she made it her mission to fit all of me in her mouth and she didn't fuck up once with teeth.

"I gotta piss Ja come on, shit and why you got an alarm going off at 11:30am?"

"Nooo it's about to be 12 already" she whined

Ignoring her I went into the bathroom to piss. Once I was done I washed my hands and grabbed the toothbrush she gave me last night.

Afta washing my face I left out as she was going in naked still

I turned around trying to follow ha "turn back around you should've never moved and the alarm wouldn't have went off" she frowned

"Cause that's how it work ma"

"It is" she closed the door

I heard the shower start so I grabbed my phone that was charging on her make up table and decided to lay back down for a few.

I was tired we got back here around 4 in the mornin fucked til around 8am.

Before I knew it I was falling back to sleep

11:54am

Ja'liyah came out the bathroom after doing her morning hygiene

Looking over at her bed she smiled at August knocked out.
Sitting down at the vanity trying to decide what to tackle first