ch. 19

March 19th7:30am

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

March 19th
7:30am

The next day came fast and I was now up early making breakfast for us. I have a full schedule for today. Since Nai have 3 classes today, I was going to wait on the clothes to come. It's scheduled to arrive between 9am and 11am! I also have a few amazon packages arriving tonight for both my   office and the space I was using in my garage.

Nai have her first class at 9:15am hence why I was up making her breakfast my lawyer need the brain food especially with all the random quizzes she said all of her teachers been throwing at them.

I was making homemade French Toast, turkey sausage patties and some fruit

As I was cooking I thought about everything I wanted to get done today

I have another section of shelves to build in the garage and I ordered two big wooden tables from ikea that Sade and Trent were going to stop and get on their way over. They was coming around 2pm.

I really appreciate them so much that's why after whatever we get finished today I have a surprise for them. I really can't wait to give it to them. I also was going to tell them how I feel because they meant a lot to me.

With August being in this coma. I just been having the feeling of telling my 3 blessings how much I love them and showing them. I just don't know where I would be if I didn't have them. I don't know if my baby would still be in my care if it wasn't for them. Like I owe them so much.

Speaking of August his mom did want me to stop by again today so I was going to go up there later.

In the mist of me cooking I made Nai a smoothie bowl instead of just a smoothie she love these things. I made it real cute so that I can add it to my recipe book I was making for 'my family'.

I actually really love cooking but more importantly I love feeding my loved ones. I remember watching so much tv as a foster kid I always loved the family shows and movies. One of my favorite Christmas movies 'Almost Christmas' gave me the idea to do a recipe book. So every since I moved in here I got a camera and printer and a huge scrapbook. I just be adding recipes when I can, anything that I make that taste good. I just want to make sure my baby have everything she need if she ever need it and can't get it from me anymore.

I took a picture of her bowl before going to make sure she was up in time to eat it and anything else she wanted.

I opened my door and seen the bed empty. Cool she should be out any minute. I put it in the refrigerator until she came out. Pulling out the printer that was in the cabinet attached to the kitchen island I got it ready and printed out my picture.

Opening the recipe book to a random page

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.