ch. 24

March 30th

March 30th

"It's so good to have you back home" Crystal said to me as she was cooking in the kitchen

"Shit it feel good to be home" I was beyond happy to be out that damn hospital.

But now it's pay back time ima give the shit about a month get some strength back. After that I was damn sure going to find that bitch ass nigga who call his self killing me.

Word on the street was I was dead. BG knew what the fuck was up and knew to keep letting niggas think that.

It's been two days since I been home and I've was ready to just get back to my life. So starting small I was throwing a little kick back with my niggas they was bringing they ladies and we was just gone kick it.

I tried calling Ja'liyah to invite her and her friend but she not answering a nigga calls.

I know that shit with India pissed her off more than she say. Like she said though a nigga just her friend.

Shit even I knew that wasn't all it was with her. Ima try to get at her and apologize might have to pop up at her shit. My mama chewed my ass out when she left the hospital.

Crystal was cooking the hamburger meat for the spaghetti and frying some fish.

"Don't fuck that food up na" I joked with her. It's the only meal she could cook so I like to tease her about it

"Shut up" she threw a towel at me

Laughing I took off to my room to get my phone, deciding to try Ja again. Going to her contact I decided to just facetime her, and it started connecting

"Damn a nigga could be dead and you wouldn't know or care I see" I said ta her

"No, not true Zu told me you was discharged the other day when we talked yesterday"

So she can talk to my brother but couldn't answer my calls

"You a trip" I said sitting on the the bed

"How?, Wait which outfit you looking for?" She said "it's just the shirt I can't find the Ruffled satin blouse" I heard a lady respond

"Oh remember those are still in the box I have to get more shelves" I watched her poke her lip out sexy ass.

"No girl you need to start looking for a damn warehouse or something"