ch. 28

April 3rd

April 3rd

"Wait a front?" Ja asked me tilting her head to the side

I was explaining to her why I was buying the building in the first place. I was going to make it into a Tattoo and Body Piercing Shop. Thing is I gotta make it look real we gotta have a big rollout and everything.

"Yeah mama, need to clean some money and need to be able to say what we make is legit"

With the way money coming in right now this shop was definitely needed

"Wait so what about before? What do they think you do now?" She asked me

"I have a Auto shop that's doing really good, I own a Pop's Italian also" I told her

"What August you own Pop's?, do is you I know them bitches won't give me a reservation until May?"

I could only laugh because Pop's was very popular, I took my time opening that restaurant. Opening one was already risky because a spot could be a hit or miss and I needed it to be a hit. When pops opened it was around the time money was coming in fast for us I could afford it if it was to flop but couldn't for the sake of needing clean money.

"Don't worry tell me when you want to go and I got you" I said watching Kyla walk around her play area in Ja's living room.

Yesterday we decided to stay at her place instead of mines. Ja been acting like a bunny in heat we fucked all over this house.

"Hm ok" she said picking up her phone "I gotta go check on orders real quick"

"Oh yeah I meant to tell you you fake as shit for not reminding me about that, what's the website?" I asked

"Hey you was in a coma and it's just been hectic I forgot to be honest, but it's kylaklarkecollection.com just come with us" she stood up grabbing Kyla

Going into her office space I smiled at how put together she was. Shit sexy as hell when I see a female with her shit together or getting it together.

She had pulled up some shit and said she had 7 orders to pack. We ending up in her garage packing them she put me straight to work.

"You know I meant to tell yo ass you better stop all that damn fighting" I was looking at my phone after we packed the last order and seen India texted me 15 mins ago

"What you talking about ?" She asked acting like she don't know

"Why you break that girls finger mama?" When India told me what happened me and Chris was dying.

Shit really was India fault why you think you can walk up to a grown muthafucka and mush them is beyond me. Hell if it was me I would've shot her finger clean off.

"Oh yo lil girlfriend, what you mad?" She said looking at me folding her arms

"I ain't say shit like that ma, I said stop all that damn fighting you too pretty for that shit"