Chapter 14

TW: BDSM content, Sexual content
Jesse's P.O.V
I reach over to grab Billie and pull her close to me but she's not there. I quickly get up and look for her. After revealing everything I had a bad feeling she was going to run. When I couldn't find her in the bathroom I began to panic. Where is she? I walk into the living room discovering a light coming from the basement. I raise my brows in surprise. I don't want to let her know I'm here so I'm going to be quiet as possible. I peek around the corner watching her. She picks stuff off of the wall looking at it. I was getting turned on just from watching her. I just want her to give it one chance, I could make her lose her mind in pleasure. She walks away from the wall moving to my devices. The minute I see her get on my sawhorse my hard on becomes painfully unbearable. Fuck she looks so hot and imagining her restrained to it is sending me over the edge. Why won't she at least try it? She stays there a good minute testing it out. I'm going to explode if she doesn't stop. "I thought you were terrified of this room?" I say crossing my arms over my chest startling her. She gasps and immediately gets off of the sawhorse. "I'm sorry I just wanted to understand this. I thought coming down here to explore it on my own would make me feel more comfortable" she explains pathetically.

"The only way you'll understand this is if you experience it and you don't want to so I'm sorry but this isn't going to be something you understand" I say sternly. She just looks at me innocently. "But I want to understand this Jesse! I need to, I'm your girlfriend, I'm afraid you'll get bored of me if I don't do what you want" she says sincerely. "First off I'll never get bored of you Billie and second this lifestyle is clearly not your thing so stop trying to push it" I spat. "I'm not pushing it I'm just exploring it! I didn't want you down here to begin with!" She retaliates. She's pissing me off bad. "STOP ARGUING AND GO BACK TO BED!" I yell. Her tears are instant and she runs out of the room. Fuck! I didn't mean to snap like that. I'm just tired and want to cuddle her. I go back upstairs and call for Billie but she ignores me. She's locked herself in the guest bedroom. I have no energy to fight with her so I just go back to my bedroom.

Billie's P.O.V
I'm done with Jesse. He has me so pissed off right now. He's been an asshole and I'm tired of him yelling. I don't care what he says I'm getting an Uber and going home. Ten minutes later my phone dings telling me my Uber is waiting for me outside. I quietly unlock the door and run to his front door. By some stroke of luck I make it outside without Jesse catching me. I get in the Uber and he begins driving me home. I tear up a little thinking about Jesse. I do love him but right now I don't even know who he is. Finally I arrive home. I trudge up to my apartment and practically throw myself in bed letting my thoughts be consumed by darkness.

Jesse's P.O.V
My alarm blares at 6:00 am sharp. I look over hoping Billie had joined me back in bed last night but she wasn't there. I feel sad knowing she's not with me. I get up and go to the guest bedroom to apologize to Billie but she isn't here. She left last night and I was stupid enough to let her. My blood boils. She better show up to work today or I will go get her, she's not leaving me. I put on my suit and light a cigarette. I'm trying to calm my nerves but she has me so livid. I finally make it to my car and start driving to work. Billie should be there about eight o'clock and I have a long list of things for her to do as a punishment. As much as I want to physically punish her I'll just make her clean. Once I arrive at my office I begin doing paperwork. I'm way behind because I've been staying home with Billie. Finally eight o'clock rolls around and my exhausted girlfriend opens the door. I don't speak to her. "What do you want me do sir?" She asks.

She looks horrible. I almost feel bad for her. "You can start by telling me where you went last night and I want honesty" I spat at her. She crosses her arms over her chest nervously. "I-I went home" she responds. "And who took you?" She looks down, "An U-Uber sir" she says pathetically. She has done nothing but go against my word. "Get out of my sight!" I spat. She nods her head yes and immediately leaves my office. I light another cigarette trying to calm down. Her and these god damn Ubers. Why does she insist on breaking the rules?