Chapter 11

TW: Sexual content
Billies P.O.V
"Billie you need to eat" Jesse says sternly. I don't want to I can't stop thinking about what he did. I ignore him which really seems to upset him. "It scares me when you don't eat, you drank last night and puked this morning. You're going to feel even worse if you don't get some kind of nutrients" he explains. He's right but I have no appetite anymore. "I-I can't eat Jesse" I say softly. He seems to get even more pissed off but I see him calm himself before speaking. "Why not?" He asks. "I'm just still in shock that you spanked me. You're also mad at me and I hate that" I explain. He sighs. "I'm not mad at you anymore I thought we established that? I'm sorry but you deserved that spanking and you know it" he says not caring about my feelings at all. "So what you just spank all your girls when they don't do everything you want them to? You don't own me Jesse I had every right to party last night!" I spat.

He looks at me with so much anger it scares me. "You're acting like you didn't consent to me spanking you. You literally said to do it so I did and it seems to me you've learned a lesson. I may not own you but I want nothing more than for you to be safe. When I found you last night some man was on top of you forcing you to dance on him. You were so weak and defenseless that you couldn't stop it. You have no idea how fucking angry that made me. If I hadn't showed up to save you who knows what would've happened" he explains. I feel guilt wash over me and I tear up again. I can't help it I cry a lot. I put my hands over my face sobbing into them. He saved me from something horrible. I feel his arms wrap around me. "I have the best intentions, please believe that" he whispers. I wrap myself around him melting into his chest. He plays with my hair letting me cry. I really owe him for saving me.

A few minutes later he picks me up and carries me to the living room. I don't move I stay clung to him. I feel him sit us on the couch and cover us with a blanket. It's silent as he continues to soothe me. He's really good at calming me down. As he plays with my hair I start to realize just how exhausted I am. My eyes get very heavy and I fall asleep.

Jesse's P.O.V
I actually feel terrible about all of this. From spanking her to telling her about last night. I'm a real asshole and don't deserve this angel who is sleeping on me. I want her so badly though and I need to make her my girlfriend I'm tired of waiting. About thirty minutes pass and I decide to take her to my bed she'll be much more comfortable that way. I very carefully take her to my bedroom laying her down and covering her up again. She will be eating when she wakes up I will make sure of it. I quietly exit the room letting her sleep peacefully. Suddenly the doorbell rings. I go to answer it and of course it's Amelia. I wish she would leave me alone. "What?" I say coldly. "Well hello to you too. Why haven't you or the maid been at work?" She questions. She makes my blood fucking boil. "It's not your business why I haven't been at work and if you mention my maid one more time I swear Amelia!" I spat. "You get so worked up by some stupid girl who shows her ass" she scoffs. God I hate her. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I seethe. You're being so dramatic Jes let me show you how much I miss you" she says seductively. Next thing I know she pushes me against the wall attacking my lips. Suddenly I hear a soft gasp. Fuck! I look over and see Billie teary eyed and in shock. I push Amelia off of me immediately and run towards Billie. I'm too late though she locked me out of my room.

"Billie please open the door I can explain!" I say frantically. I hear her sobbing loudly on the other side of the door. "She forced herself on me Billie I swear!" I explain. "Y-You're a lier I knew you wanted her!" She chokes out. I'm seriously about to break down this door. "No I want you and only you!" I say. "So I just happen to fall asleep and she's here when I wake up? Save it for someone who's a dumbass!" I've had enough. I kick open my door making Billie scream. She tries running but I quickly grab her throwing her over my shoulder. She's going to let me talk. She kicks frantically and screams but because she's small her efforts are useless. I open my drawer pulling out some rope. I didn't want to have to do this but she's not going to listen unless I force her to. I put her on the bed pinning her down while I tie her hands and legs. I'm very skilled in bondage so the rope isn't tight or hurtful. "NOOO!" She shrieks. This fucking kills me I hate seeing her stressed out. I finally finish my last knot. She's sobbing hysterically and she's shaking. "Hey angel calm down I'm not going to hurt you" I say softly. I caress her cheek and do everything I can to calm her. It takes her awhile but she finally stops shaking and crying. "I'm sorry I had to do this but you weren't going to listen so I had to be forceful" I say.

"J-Just be with her Jesse you two love each other stop playing games with me" she says meekly. "No I don't love her. I don't want to be with her. She bursted in and forced me to kiss her and you happen to of seen it. I only want you Billie I want you so bad and Amelia is jealous of that. I honestly can't stand her and I hate that you don't trust me" I explain. She's silent and uncomfortably moves in her restraints. "Do you want them off?" I ask. She nods her yes. "If I remove them you can't run away" I say. She nods her head again. I pull out my knife and cut her free. She sits up giving me her full attention. "I believe you Jesse I know you love me but I'm becoming super attached so seeing you with other women really upsets me" she explains. I smirk hearing her say that. "Billie O'Connell are you jealous?" I ask smugly. Her cheeks instantly get red. "Y-Yes" she replies shyly. Holy shit she actually wants me. I quickly get on top of her claiming her soft lips. She's surprised but doesn't fight it. I can't believe she's about to be all mine. I pull away and look into her ocean blue eyes. "Be my girlfriend" I say. She smiles, blushes, and nods her head yes. I immediately kiss her again. Finally she's my girlfriend! I've been dying to pleasure her and now that we're together I finally can. I start trying to work her leggings down but she quickly stops me.

"J-Jes I'm a virgin" she says softly. As if it couldn't get any better my little maid is a virgin. Nobody has had the honor of claiming her. I want to fuck her right now and make sure she understands that she's all mine but she needs me to be gentle right now and that's just what I'm going to do. "It's ok pretty girl" I say softly. "I-I'm still not ready but we can do other things" she says innocently. I smile at her "We can do whatever you would like" I reply. "M-Maybe we can try dry humping?" She says. I nearly laugh at her comment, she's the cutest thing. "If that's what you want we can do that" I say. She blushes immediately. "It'll feel better if I'm in my boxers" I start removing my pants. She removes hers too. I harden instantly just looking at her. I lay back on the bed getting comfortable. "Come mere baby" I say patting my lap.

She shyly crawls across the bed getting on top of me. She gasps at the initial contact. I grip her perfect hips and slowly begin grinding her against me. She closes her eyes and moans softly. Her moans make me harden even more. "Good girl!" I praise knowing she loves it. "Oh shit" She whispers in response. I picture her doing this but with her hands tied behind her back, nipple clamps on her beautiful tits, and her wearing a collar that shows everyone she's mine. She quickens her movements as her legs start shaking. Shes clearly sensitive  we've only done this for about three minutes and she's already about to cum. "Give me that orgasm babygirl" I say holding her hips down. "Fuck" she moans from the pressure. Seconds later she comes undone. She falls beside me trying to recover. "That must've felt so good huh my good girl?" I say. She nods her head yes still a little breathless. I kiss all over her face. "S-Sorry it was so quick, I'm not used to that" she says. I chuckle, "Don't apologize, your body clearly needed that I'm glad you enjoyed it so much" I say. She snuggles up close to me and I begin playing with her hair. I wish I could always be gentle with her but my dominant side won't allow that to happen. I need her restrained and helpless. Now that she's my girlfriend it's time to tell her... but not just yet.