Chapter 3

Billie's P.O.V
I wrap up in my jacket heading to the bathroom. I'm flustered beyond words why is he so intoxicating? I would never let a man talk to me like that, why is he so different? I lock myself in a stall taking a minute to breathe. I hate how exposed I am. After collecting myself I exit the stall. I'm immediately startled by Amelia. "Oh excuse me" I say trying to get past. "Where do you think you're going?" She asks rudely pushing me back. "B-Back to my job" I say softly. "Not yet, I want to talk to you" she says coldly. I try not looking at her. "Listen bitch Rutherford is mine, whatever you think you have with him is fake. He does this with all his girls you're not special" she spats. "There's nothing happening between us ok? I'm just a maid" I reply. "So that explains the slutty costume huh?" "It's what I'm required to wear sorry" I say pushing past her. "I mean it don't try anything with him or else" she spats. I roll my eyes and leave without another word. What a fucking weirdo. I head back to Mr. Rutherfords office removing my jacket and getting back to scrubbing the floor. "Are you ok Miss O'Connell?" He asks concerned.

"Mmhm" I reply not looking at him. Suddenly he's right in front of me. "Look at me please" he says sternly. I look up at him right into his dark but hypnotizing eyes. "You are lying to me and I don't appreciate it" he says coldly. Oh fuck how can he tell? "I-It's just uncomfortable for you to comment things about my body that's all" I say softly. He just looks at me. "I apologize Miss O'Connell I will contain myself next time" he says.

I don't say anything back. He goes back to his desk. I sigh in relief, there was no way I was going to talk about my interaction with Amelia. I'm not even halfway done with the floor and I'm extremely exhausted. I really just want to go home. Mr. Rutherford gets up and exits his office. I don't know why but I feel scared and alone. I mean I am dressed like a slut, I'm easy access. I cringe and dip my sponge back in the bucket. Suddenly someone walks in that isn't Mr. Rutherford. It's another woman, of course. "Where is Rutherford?" She spats.

"H-He left" I respond. She walks closer to me and the next thing I know she spills my water bucket everywhere, I gasp. Before I can respond she yanks my hair and shoves my face in the water. "Stay away from him you dirty bitch!" She spats. I just sob in response feeling humiliated. Next she grabs the sponge and wrings the dirty water out on top of my head. "Consider that a warning" she says before kicking me then exiting the room. I sob hysterically. This is not the job for me. As I stand up I see Mr. Rutherford in the doorway. "What happened?" He asks running up to me. I couldn't speak I just cried. "Nothing I just want to leave!" I back up away from him. "Talk to me Billie it's ok" he says sincerely. I cover my face and continue sobbing. Next thing I know I'm lifted up in his arms. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I don't care right now, he's consoling me and I love it. He sits back in his chair still holding me. "Do you do this with all your girls?" I ask. "No just the ones that are sweet and innocent" He replies. We stay quiet for a moment. "Miss O'Connell did somebody do this to you?" He asks softly. I nod my head yes. "Who was it?" "C-Curly haired Blonde, she's tall with hazel eyes" I choke out. He goes silent for a minute.

"There's some towels in my private bathroom please go dry off and go home for the day" he says softly. I don't move yet, this feels nice. He starts rubbing my back and I melt. This is wrong. I get off of his lap and go to his bathroom like he told me to. Wow it's really gorgeous in here. "Tell Lydia to come to my office right now!" I hear Mr. Rutherford yell. Oh shit Lydia must be the one who assaulted me. I grab a towel wrapping my hair in it. It was so sweet of him to let me do this. "You wanted to see me Mr. Rutherford" I hear Lydia say. I put my ear against the door listening to their conversation.

Mr. Rutherford's P.O.V
I was fuming when I heard Billie say that one of my women assaulted her. I have no tolerance for that and I want her to know those her hurt her will be punished. "You wanted see me Mr. Rutherford" Lydia says. "Yeah I did, you fucking assaulted someone and you know I don't tolerate that. You also knew what you signed up for so bend your ass over so I can whip you" I spat. "It was a misunderstanding sir" she says meekly. "BULLSHIT YOU ASSAULTED HER!" I scream. I grab my whip out of the drawer. "BEND OVER!" I yell completely irate. She finally does so and I waste no time punishing her just as she deserves. I hit her pretty hard making her scream and cry. I hope Billie hears all of this I hope she knows I will do anything for her.

Billie's P.O.V
My hand goes over my mouth shocked at what I'm hearing. He's physically hurting Lydia. She screams in agony as Mr. Rutherford presumably whips her. "NEXT TIME ILL MAKE YOU BLEED!" He screams. I'm officially terrified of him. It's hard to believe the man who consoled me and held me just hurt someone. I hear the sound of heels clacking and sobs leave the room. I finally peak my head out looking at Mr. Rutherford. "It's alright Miss O'Connell no need to hide" he says. I blush in embarrassment and finally exit the bathroom. "Why'd you hurt her?" I ask softly. "Because she hurt you. I don't tolerate it!" He spats. "W-Would you ever do that to me?" I ask not making eye contact. He gets up and walks over to me lifting my chin. The feeling of his hands against my cheek makes me melt. "Absolutely not you're not a stripper, they have guidelines to follow and they are held to a certain standard here. They sign a contract consenting to these things" he explains calmly. I look into his eyes getting completely lost. "I really really like you Billie and I want you to know I'll do anything for you" he says softly. I can feel myself wanting him more and more I don't care if it's wrong. Our faces end up inches apart. He pulls me even closer our lips nearly locking. His breath smells of alcohol and smoke but it turns me on. "Mr. Rutherford...oh sorry" a random man says interrupting us. Mr. Rutherford just smirks at me "I'll see you tomorrow same time sweet Billie" he says softly caressing my cheek. I nod my head yes knowing my cheeks are flushed. I put on my jacket and leave his office as fast as possible. What. Just. Happened?