Chapter 10

TW: Puking
Billie's P.O.V
I wake up feeling like shit. Next thing I know I'm nearly ready to puke. I jump up out of bed running to the bathroom immediately puking my guts up. Suddenly my hair is pulled back and my shoulder is being caressed. "It's ok pretty girl just get it all out for me I'm here for you" I realize it's Jesse's voice. How the hell did I get back to his house? I feel so comfortable though, he's taking care of me. I continue to throw up so much that my body feels weaker and weaker. I eventually fall back into his arms. "W-What happened?" I ask softly. "We'll talk about it tomorrow. I have some pills and water on the night stand for you to take and I'll get you a toothbrush" he says. He cares so much about me. I watch him get in his drawer to a toothbrush. He opens it and puts toothpaste on it before placing it by the sink. He helps me stand up and kisses my forehead before exiting the bathroom. I immediately start brushing my teeth. I just want to know what happened. Why I ended up back at his house again?

I finally exit the bathroom and immediately crawl back into bed. "Billie you have to take those pills you'll feel better" he says sternly. I just groan in response curling up in a ball. He apparently wasn't having it because he sat me up and handed me two pills. "Sweet girl take my advice" he says softly. I finally give in and take the pills. "Good girl" he whispers. I melt at his words. I immediately cling myself to him wrapping my arms around him. It's crazy how much he calms me. He starts playing with my hair which immediately soothes me. A few minutes later my eyes get heavy again and I go right to sleep.

Jesse's P.O.V
I finally got Billie back to sleep. I hope she wakes up feeling better. She's still in a lot of trouble and I'm pissed at her but I do feel bad about how sick the alcohol made her feel. I don't like seeing her uncomfortable.  I continue to play with her soft hair until I fall asleep too.

The next morning I wake up with Billie still right beside me. Her hair is a mess her lips are slightly parted and she has one arm rested over my hip. I smile seeing how peaceful she looks. I've decided to skip work today just so I can keep a close eye on her. She definitely needs to take it easy today. I want to make sure she eats good too. I softly kiss her forehead before pulling away from her. She's in such a deep sleep that she doesn't even move. I cover her up with another blanket and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. It's still early so I won't start breakfast yet. Once my coffee is done I go to the living room to watch TV. Her being here just really puts into perspective how much I want her to be mine. I want to wake up next to her everyday and hold her close. I've been dying to ask her to be my girlfriend but I feel like I'm moving way too fast. Suddenly I hear light footsteps, Billie's awake. I instantly greet her in my hallway. "Good morning" I say. I think I startled her a little because she gasps. "G-Good morning" she replies. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "N-Not good I have a massive headache and overall just feel terrible" she whimpers.

"Well drinking too much often leads to that" I spat. She looks at me confused. "I drank last night?" She asks. She really doesn't remember what happened? "Yes and you lied to me. I'm very disappointed in you Billie" I scold. Her face drops and she tears up. "Y-You're disappointed in me?" She chokes out. Don't get me wrong I hate seeing her cry but she deserves this. "Very disappointed. You made some terrible decisions last night. You lied to me multiple times and went against my word so I'm very upset with you" I say sternly. Tears start pouring down her pink cheeks. God I hate this. "I-I'm sorry, p-please don't be upset with me" she sobs. She very obviously does not like being scolded. "Why should I not be? You went to a night club, wore that sin of a dress, took an Uber when I specifically told you to not do that, you over drank and told me you were staying in for the night when that wasn't your plan at all. You were a bad girl Billie!" I hiss.

"I-I understand now. I'm truly sorry for lying" she says wiping her tears. "You'll feel better after a shower I brought all your products here so you will shower here!" I say sternly. She nods her head and walks away.

Billie's P.O.V
I don't remember last night at all but apparently I lied to Jesse. He's disappointed in me which makes me feel awful. I go to his bedroom discovering one of my bags packed with all of my shower products. I won't question it. I turn on the shower then strip before getting in. I really hope he forgives me it wasn't right of me to lie. I'm becoming attached to him. The other night when he cuddled me I felt so safe and loved. No man has ever been so caring towards me. I finally get out of the shower and grab my clothes he brought from my house putting them on. I still don't even know how he got into my house. I exit the bathroom and see Jesse on the bed looking intimidating. He makes me blush so hard. "Come here Billie" he says sternly. I hesitate but walk towards him. "Bend over my lap" he commands. This is really strange but I comply. He readjusts me then puts my hair in a makeshift ponytail with his hand making me gasp at the force.

"In my world bad girls get punishments. So tell me Billie do you think you should be punished?" He asks. "I-I've been really bad sir but I don't want a pay deduction" I say. He chuckles, "I'm not talking about a pay deduction I'm talking about a physical punishment like a spanking" he says. He is so obsessed with spanking it's weird, he's threatened with it before but I never thought he'd actually do it. I swallow the lump in my throat. "D-Do you want to spank me sir?" I ask. "Yes I do, I want you to understand what happens when you disobey me" he says sternly. Why is this hot? Why do I want him to spank me? "T-Then spank me" I say. I don't even get an answer before he lands a harsh smack on my ass. I'm wearing leggings too so the fabric does nothing to protect me. He comes down hard again. "You're a bad girl Billie" he scolds. I gasp and lunge forward but he pulls me right back with my hair still in his hand. He smacks me again, again and again. Tears start to form in my eyes from the building stinging sensation on my backside. He finally stops and sits me up. I can't help but sob, it really hurt and most definitely wasn't hot. He turns me so I'm straddling him and kisses my forehead. "You took your punishment like a good girl, I'm not upset anymore" he says.

I put my forehead against his crying hard. "You're my good girl" he whispers. All I want is to be his good girl. "I'm sorry for disobeying you" I say softly. "Shh it's forgotten just let me hold you" he whispers. I don't argue with that. I love that he likes to snuggle me. "Do you want me to put some soothing cream on your ass" he asks. I nod my head no. "Ok sweet girl" We stay like this for a while and I loved every second of it. "Let's go get you some breakfast I'm sure you're starving" he says. I immediately agree.

Jesse's P.O.V
I finally got to spank her cute ass. It wasn't anything extreme but enough to teach her a lesson. I'm finally figuring her out. She doesn't want to be scolded she wants lots of validation and praise. Her body reacts when I call her a good girl. She definitely is submissive as well. She acts like she has power but in reality she doesn't at all. Getting her to be my full time submissive is going to be much easier than I thought...