Chapter 12

TW: ED
Billie's P.O.V
I'm officially my bosses girlfriend. I feel weird but very happy at the same time. I really do love him so that's why I agreed. I'm really nervous about what people are going to think though. I'm not very liked at his office and Amelia will still be there. I hope this isn't a mistake. "What are you thinking about baby?" Jesse asks caressing my thigh. "Just what people are going to think about us" I respond truthfully. He looks at me sincerely, "Don't think those things, our relationship is nobody's business and if anyone says or does anything to upset you I will take care of it" he says sternly. I've always loved his protectiveness and now that I'm his I know he's going to be very overprotective. He gently grabs my face pulling me in for a kiss. This time it's soft and gentle.

I can tell he's soft even though he acts so big and bad. "You're so gorgeous" he whispers. I smile then kiss him again. "Prettier than Amelia right?" I ask being petty. He smirks. "Don't be petty baby, you know damn well you are" he replies. I smile again, it feels good not asking for validation, he always just gives it to me. "Billie I don't want to make you uncomfortable but why are you still a virgin?" He asks. I immediately blush in embarrassment. He's my boyfriend now so it's only right that I tell him. "I just um value myself, I never really felt the desire to give my body away to just anyone. I feel like my virginity is sacred and special. I thought I'd want to give it to my previous boyfriend but I never felt comfortable with him in that way" I explain. God I sound ridiculous he probably is so embarrassed by me. "Don't be embarrassed sweet girl, it's so special that you think that way. Your body is sacred and so beautiful. Trust me you'll know when it's right" he explains.

I swear I fall more and more in love with him. "I really appreciate that Jes" I say sincerely. He kisses me one more time. "On a different subject you need to eat and I mean it. I'm so worried about you" he says sternly. I want to tell him the real reason why I don't eat a lot but my fear is I'll upset him. "Ok I will I promise" I say softly. "Good" he replies. I'm going to have to starve myself without him noticing which is going to be difficult.

Jesse's P.O.V
After Billie agreed to eat I began cooking for us. It may sound stupid but I find cooking to be therapeutic it often calms me down especially when I crave wanting to dominate. While I cooked there was no sign of Billie, I hope she's ok. She never seems excited to eat and I feel like she makes a lot of excuses. About ten minutes later I finish cooking and make us both a plate. "Billie!" I call out. A few minutes later she comes into the kitchen. "T-Thank you" she replies softly. "Of course my love" I respond. She sits down but doesn't take a bite of my food. Something is going on and I want to know what is. "Enough is enough what is going on with you? You act so weird when it's time to eat" I growl. She tenses up immediately. "I-I'm just not hungry" she responds. I'm trying to be calm about this but I'm really getting mad.

"No that's a damn lie you haven't eaten right all week. There's something going on and you're refusing to tell me" I spat. She remains silent. I could take her to my basement right now and punish her until she confesses. I'd make sure to get it out of her but she just became my girlfriend I need her to really trust me. I grab her hand looking at her sincerely. "Please just tell me what's wrong" I say softly. She hesitates but finally speaks. "I just have an eating disorder so it's hard for me to eat sometimes" she admits. My heart broke. I shouldn't have been so mean about it now I feel horrible. "I'm sorry Bil I had no idea" I say sympathetically. She looks down. "It's ok I was just hoping you understood" she replies sadly, my poor baby. "I understand sweet girl" I say getting up to hug her. I kiss her forehead and then lift her chin. "I'll help you, we'll get through this" I say softly caressing her cheek. She immediately wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face in my shoulder. I take the hint and lift her up holding her against me.

"Just cuddle me please" she whispers. She is so cuddly which I absolutely love. I crave closeness too but it's mostly after I've dominated someone. With her though I crave it all the time. I walk over to the couch sitting down with her still straddling me. She's crying which is to be expected. She's such a sensitive girl it truly makes curious about her past. The loud noises and anytime I raise my voice triggers her and I hate it. Now I find out about her eating disorder. It's a lot to take in but I really love her and I'll deal with anything when it comes to her. Her sobs taper off and turn into soft breathing. I never met someone quite as delicate as Billie. A few minutes later I hear her phone buzz. I normally wouldn't invade her privacy but I don't want it to wake her. I carefully pull it out of her pocket.
Collin 🫶🏻: Hey Bil, can we talk?

Who the fuck is Collin and why is he texting her? Better yet why is there a heart by his name? She's my girlfriend now so I have every right to question this. I'm a very possessive man and Billie is going to have to understand that. I don't want her talking to other men and if she does there will be consequences!