Chapter 4

TW: sexual content
Mr. Rutherford's P.O.V
I almost got a taste of her soft lips. To say I'm pissed off is an understatement. I can't believe we were interrupted. It won't happen again I'll tell you that. I'll lock the door when she's here that way when I bend her over and fuck her on my desk nobody can interrupt us... I need to back up. I want her bad but she's very fragile I can't just fuck her, she most definitely needs somebody gentle and attentive. I'll do whatever she needs.

Billie's P.O.V
I can't believe we almost kissed. I'm not upset about either I honestly wish it would've happened. He's undeniably attractive. I'm really glad he sent me home I needed to get out of there. A lot of crazy things happened today and I just need a break. I want out of this silly costume. I want to shower, curl up in bed with some pineapple and then go to sleep. I don't want to think about anything else. When I arrive home I immediately take my jacket and costume off. Then I head to the shower turning it on a very hot setting. Once it's hot enough I step in letting the hot water take over my body. It felt so good to clean myself after being a sweaty nasty mess. As much as I want to forget about him I can't he's invading my mind and refusing to leave. I shouldn't get excited especially when he's such a player and has multiple women. Amelia's right I'm not special. Suddenly I hear my phone go off.

Mr. Rutherford: I hope you made it home safely

It's actually so sweet that he's checking in

Billie: I did sir thank you

Mr. Rutherford: for the record next time I'm not letting anyone interrupt us

Billie: it was best that he did I don't just want to be another one of your girls

Mr. Rutherford: another one of my girls? Miss O'Connell I'm single I don't have multiple girls let alone one

Billie: That's not what I heard, but please don't try anything else respectfully your a great guy but I'm not going to be a side chick or something you just mess with because you're bored.

Mr. Rutherford: I'm definitely not going to leave you alone respectfully. I told you I really really like you and I mean that!

Billie: so Amelia is nothing to you? She seemed pretty pissed off that I was working so closely to you

Mr. Rutherford: she's an ex nothing to me anymore. Why didn't you tell me she talked to you?!

Billie: maybe because it's not your business??? I have rights to talk to who I want and you don't need to get involved

Mr. Rutherford: Anything happening in my building is completely my business! I don't tolerate people being rude so if Amelia said something to you I want to know, is that clear?

Billie: have a good afternoon I'll see you tomorrow

I put my phone down and put on my big fluffy robe. I can't wait to lay down. I dry my hair brush it then get in bed sprawling out. I check my phone one more time

Mr. Rutherford: Amelia is getting whipped too, since you decided to keep it a secret

Billie: no please don't! I'm sorry I didn't say anything about it

Mr. Rutherford: it's too late now, and I want that attitude gone when you walk in my building tomorrow morning understood?!

Billie: yes Mr. Rutherford

Mr. Rutherford: that's a good girl

Fuck he's got to stop calling me that. I sigh and turn on my TV distracting myself from everything...

Mr. Rutherford's P.O.V
"What did you say to my maid Amelia?" I growl at the tall woman that was once my girlfriend. "Calm down Jesse I only told her to stay away from you" she says walking towards me. "Well it's not going to happen Billie is mine and I gave her a job up here so keep yourself out of my business!" I spat. She crosses her arms over her chest. "Oh relax Jes she's nothing to get worked up about" she says. My blood boils. "She is something to get worked up about. I don't know if you could tell but she is a shy fragile girl and you made her feel uncomfortable. I told all of you girls that I don't tolerate disrespect. Lydia just got whipped and now it's your turn" I spat. She just laughs. "You want her as a submissive don't you?" She asks. I stay quiet. "You'll scare the poor thing away so I would just leave her be" she is pissing me off beyond words. "BEND OVER!" I scream. She bends over without complaining and I grab my harshest whip. "Don't ever talk to her again!" I seethe before whipping her harshly. She doesn't seem phased probably because she's used to this. I want to hurt her but this also is one of the best ways to release my anger. I finally stop when I see blood. "I'm serious Jesse you'll traumatize her don't even mention that lifestyle, if you love her so much you'll let the poor girl live her pathetic life" I get it she has a point but I want Billie as my submissive more than words can describe. I'll ease her into it I won't traumatize her.

Billie's P.O.V
I wake up feeling refreshed from my nap. I probably slept way too long but it felt so good. Even better not having to think about anything especially him. I stretch and finally get out of bed. It's about six o'clock so I decide to make dinner. I've not really eaten today so I need a good meal. I decide on my favorite noodle soup. I go to the kitchen and start making it. It's too silent for my liking though so I turn on some music and dance around my kitchen while I cook...

After dinner I take another shower and then just lay in bed I can't sleep though not after napping for so long. I close my eyes and all I see is Mr. Rutherford's handsome face. Fuck I need a release. I may be a virgin but I do pleasure myself quite often, I need the dopamine. I grab my phone turning on my favorite type of porn. It's soft gentle sex videos that I enjoy. Ones where the couple seems to have a genuine connection with each other. I love when the man is so attentive and caring towards his partner, that's all I want in life. The soft moans of the couple fills my ears as I reach down my front and begin playing with myself. I listen to the man ask his girl if she's ok and if it hurts. His voice is soft and something I crave. He continues thrusting into her at a good pace as she moans and holds onto him tight. My legs tremble as my high approaches. The moans and groans of the couple is all it takes for me to release all over my fingers. I ride it out before turning off the video and just laying in complete darkness. I wish I had someone to love me like that.

Mr. Rutherford's P.O.V
I can't sleep. I can't get her off my mind. I wish she were here in my house in my bed. My mind has thought about kidnapping her but that is sure to traumatize her. I get up and go to my basement looking at all my kinky devices imagining my little maid with each one. I think of her soft voice begging for me. I quickly feel myself harden straining against my pants. I know I can't take much more I need her down here. I need to dominate her!