After sitting on the floor with handcuffed on for 20 minutes, Zidane father had came with the superintendent, they only had search one side of the house so no big damage was done, they release us and left after not finding anything.

Yuh know u could tell when somebody just straight out frass that was Zidane. I was really concerned I don't think I want to leave him here by his self.

"I miss you," He said but I ignored and went outside to get Zora.

I knock on the window since it seems kike they were sleeping.

"Tiana,"

"Mhm babes?"

" I think I am going to stay with Zidane for tonight, he doesn't look okay." I took Zora out of the car, I good thing I still had clothes here.

"Alright do weh yuh affi do, love you stay safe," she said and left.

I went back into the house to check on Zidane. Zora as always been excited to see her father, the most cuteness thing and even if mi and Zidane never get back together, she will always see her father no matter what.

"DADA DADA" Zora shouted as she saw Zidane in the kitchen.

"My princess, I miss you," He pick her up and started tickling her, the cutest moment between and father and daughter I ever seen.

"I miss you too, we would have come sooner but mama said no," Zora pointed at me and pout. She's always been a little snitch.

I miss you dada. When are we coming home?" She asked. "Today," I gave that nigga a no we fucking not look, cause I wasn't staying here.  Mi aguh stand up strong cause Zidane wah mi old before me time with all this stress. I let them have there father daughter moment. while I went to the kitchen to cook, this is the empties I have ever seen the kitchen, I mean empty, was he trying to strave him self. I will just order food.

I order the food and take Zora so we could bathe, but my mind couldn't stop thinking about Zidane I can't. He is just a mess and so is the house. I swear I love that man, but I just can't take his ways. We went back downstairs after getting our pajamas on, the food came were ate then Zora wanted us to watch movie and slept 3 minutes in the movie.

" I miss you," I ignored him. "Zuriyah I said I miss you," I turn around to look at him.

"Zidane don't do this right now," I said to him.

"Zuriyah please," I almost gave in when I heard how sincere he was but I just can't.

"Zuriyah mi feel like mi a run mad, mi sorry fi anything yuh think me do," He started crying, my heart felt damage, I just can't see him like this. I pick Zora up and bring her to her room and then I went to the guest room to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zidane Pov
Next day.

It just come like the world aganist me, honestly neva really thing mi woulda find love and wah settle down and mi find it and fuck it up. Zuriyah and Zora or my heart can't do without them, Zuriyah made me do a lot of shii I would never have done, I guess them seh demon and angel aren't meant.

Lately I have been waking up late, Tajay dem think mi fi tek a break since mi mi did send man fi andre, mi know it woulda start wah war with mi rival gang but one a mi g dem see Zuriyah with andre and mi head jus chip and kill him right hand man. Mi need fi hide Zuriyah and Zora from di war.

I went downstairs to see Zuriyah in the kitchen cooking, I went behind her and wrap my hands around her waist and started to kiss on her neck.

" Yuh nuh miss mi?" I said. She ignore me, I pick her up and put her on the counter.

"Zidane don't start."

"Zuriyah just mek wi talk please?

"Want to talk lets talk about the fact yuh chase mi for weeks, you got mi then yuh cheat pon mi, mi move pass that and forgive you and yuh cheat again so what's there to talk about, how would it feel Zidane if mi do that?" Dvn know how fi ansa dat.

"I am not begging you I just ask that you be loyal and love mi, but it already seem impossible fi yuh do, but mi naa run down nuh man suh just fucking leave mi alone bruh," She look as if she was about to faint, I grab her.

" Zuriyah yuh good?" She ignore me and run to di bathroom, she lock the door.

" Zuriyah, open di door mi ask yuh if yuh good bbz," Five minutes later she walk out and walk pass mi. di fuck do har. Mi grab har hand.

"Zidane let mi guh, mi good bro" She said. Mi ignore har attitude and mi a try calm down naa try get angry.

"Yah tell mi wah do yuh or not, mi look like yuh bro?"

"Nothing nuh do mi, just feel sick,"

Before mi coulda reply, di door bell ring, mi leave di kitchen and open the door.

"Yow fada dipo," Raheem said coming in. Mi dvn did memba seh dem did aguh check mi.

"Zidane breakfast is done," I heard Zuriyah shout.

"Dwag get back him wifey, that's why yuh look suh," Dem laugh and walk pass mi.

"Oh, hey guys," She said.

"Enuh wah breakfast?" Mi asked them. Ofc them Seh yes, man them cyaa deny food fi save a life. Zuriyah share food fi dem and went upstairs for Zora.

"Zid yuh lucky yf, mhon cheat and still get breakfast. She shoulda poison yuh,"

"Dada dada," I hear Zora run coming towards me.

"Good morning princess, why u crying?"

"Crying cause she think we left,"

"Princess come here mommy and you won't leave," I said.

Later that day.

Zora refuse fi leave mi side, she thinks Zuriyah is going to leave, me and Zora was in my game room teaching her how to play COD, affi teach dem young.

"Dada I can't wait until baby comes so we can play together," She said.

"Baby? What baby?"

"Baby in mommy stomach, mommy said it's my brother or sister," I was now confused, I know Zuriyah isn't pregnant or at least a dat mi think.

"You sure mommy has baby in stomach?

"Yes, auntie T also said baby in mommy stomach," and with that I got up brought Zors to Anne room (New nanny) and went straight to the living room were Zuriyah is laying down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~