My angel

Sorry guys for the delay.....

But I promise this chapter is long.

Zuriyah Pov:

One minute I am happy, with a family, job and a amazing life but no a nigga decide he just want everyone. I promise I would stop crying over him because he isn't worth it. But with Zora constantly asking why were not going home or why is her father not here is hard, she thinks I am stopping her from seeing him, and  would cry constantly and it makes me sad to see how she misses him, I promise I was going to tell Zidane I am pregnant, and I feel like I am ready. We were on our way to Zidane house when I mean we I mean me, Tiana and Zora it was pretty late, and I needed someone to drop me at Zidane house and Tiana had work.

"Zuriyah yuh sure yuh ready babez?" Tiana said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, mi sure he deserves to know," At least that's what my heart says. As we pull up to his front gate, there was a bunch of JCF and JDF cars outside.

"A wah gawn yah?" Tiana asked.

"How mi fi know anuh the two a we a come"

"Yuh wah me fi turn back?" She was about to reverse and I told her stop.

"No just gawn drive,".

Jake open the gate and a policeman come up to the car window.

"Ma'am I would like for you to turn back.

"Why? I am here to see someone." I said sounding kinda irritated.

"Who yuh to the owner?

"I own this house.'

"Mommy what's happening at dada house?" Zora said as she wakes up from her nap, when I tell you this girl can sleep everywhere and anytime, she gets it from Zidane. The police officer let us in and we drove up in the yard. " Babz mi nuh think it feel safe fi u guh in there especially taking Zora, just gawn look if him alright cause mi know a fright yah fright but I I don't think they will do Zidane anything,"

I guess you can say I am stubborn. I still went inside.

"Who yuh?" One of the solider appeared behind me saying and pushed me into the living room

"Mi ask yuh wah question"The man said with his hands on his gun. I was scared.

"Don't seh nothing to him" I heard his voice and as he walked into the room with 3 police behind him, he look like he was in pain both physically and emotionally. He doesn't look like himself not the Zidane I am use to, not the tuff and emotionless one, he looks drain and tired I couldn't help but fell bad because I know I am the cause of it.

The police grab me and push me on the ground and handcuffed me taking me out of my thoughts.

"Nuh bombocloot touch her, mi just a make enuh gawn cause weh enuh a search fah naa find" He shouted at the men.

"Yuh have too much chat, me kill yuh enuh youth" A soldier said.

"Pussy yuh know who mi be? Mi get all man fi kill by time yuh fi leff yah."

What the fuck a fi him problem there is police and solider here with gun and whatever the fuck they carry and we're in a life and death situation and yet he's making threats at the soldiers, I'm really wondering if he is okay.

"Take her up off the floor, see enuh make she a cry, alright bet watch if every man in yah naa lose dem life" He shouted at them now I'm wondering if he's the one with the guns or them.

"It come like my house enuh seem fi work alone, every fucking month enuh come search man house,"

Few minutes later