"You change our top, Vienna. It's wet, too. You can use kuya's clothes. I'm sure he has some spare shirts in the closet."

"Ang baboy kasi, Vince. Ano ba kasi iniisip mo?"

"Wala ka na doon."

I heard Vienna scoff, followed by the opening of doors.

Grego was about to mop the floor when Vince stopped him. "Ako na po diyan kuya Grego." Kuya Grego? They're..close?

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Just call me if you need anything." Vince started cleaning up their mess. Lihim na lang akong napangiti dahil doon.

A few minutes passed by before Vienna came back. She was now wearing a white long sleeve polo. It was obviously big for her but she was able to pull it off nicely with her mini skirt and white sneakers.

"You can put your sweater in my bag, Vienna." Hawak-hawak niya kasi ito at mukhang hindi alam kung saan ilalagay dahil hand bag 'yong dala niya.

She sheepishly smiled. "Okay lang po, ate?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, ate. You're the best!"

Vince came back after returning the mop and eyed Vienna from head to toe. "Ganda ng suot ah. Hindi ka na mukhang lumpiang pinipiga ngayon."

"Excuse me. Maganda rin kaya outfit ko kanina."

"Sinabi ko bang pangit?"

The door suddenly opened and revealed Cervantes looking handsome with his specs on. He pushed it up his nose bridge and it made my cheek burn hot especially when our eyes met. I wanted to raise him an eyebrow like I usually do but staring at him with his glasses on was impossible. Nakakadagdag intense 'yong may nakaharang sa mata niya. Kadalasan kasi ay tuwing kaharap niya ang screen ko siya makitang naka-glasses.

I tried to stay unbothered as I looked back at my book but I think staying calm while I can still feel his intense gaze was challenging. Parang binabasa niya ako and I think I won't be able to hold much of my calm demeanor. Ang init at bigat ng tingin niya.

Nag-angat ako ng tingin and I wasn't shock anymore when he smirked. He knew that I was affected with his gazes. I knew it. 'Yong tingin pa lang niyang nanghahamon ay malaman na. Mabuti na lang at nakaya ko pang irapan siya bago muling nagbasa.

"What happened to you?" Nagtaas muli ako ng tingin at nakitang nakatingin na siya kay Vienna.

"Vince was disgusting earlier, kuya. Binugahan niya ako nang iniinom niyang tubig at sa damit ko pa talaga. I have to change my sweater and charan! My second ootd!"

Cervantes scanned her. "Well, you look way better with that polo than your sweater."

"Told yah, Vienna."

Vienna's joyful air vanished. "Ba't ba kayo ganyan? Maganda din naman 'yong top ko kanina ah."

"Maganda ba 'yong mukha kang naiipit sa sikip ng damit mo?"

"Kaya nga tinawag na fitted 'yon kasi masikip and hindi kaya ako naiipit."

"Yeah but you literally looked like one. You don't even appear comfortable with it." Cervantes pointed out.

"But I am!"

Cervantes sighed. "Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you were comfortable with the sweater you wore earlier, Vienna."

It took Vienna a second before she faced her kuya. "Fine, I wasn't comfortable–"

"See?"

"–but it looks great and I'm happy with it! Ate!" Vienna glanced at me and I knew that look very well.