Chapter 16 (The yule ball)

3 person POV

The great hall hummed with chatter and light music, everyone anticipating the arrival of the champions and their dates

Outside the great hall the champions were meeting with their dates and waiting for the signal for their entrance, everyone already having their date present.... Everyone but Isabella who was worriedly crossing the room from side to side speculating if something could have happened to Hermione as she was running late and that is not Hermione at all, like at all!
Cedrick and his date Cho were trying their best to convince Isabella to not go looking for Hermione and assuring her that she was surely just running late.
Right when Isabella decided that she had to go look for her love she heard a quiet Wow and Harry look come from the side where Ron was waiting with Harry as they had the Parvati sisters as dates and as she turned around the sight made her breathless and speechless.

Hermione descended the stairs gracefully, her pink dress cascading around her like a waterfall of satin and lace. Every step she took seemed to echo with elegance and grace, her movements fluid and mesmerizing. The dress, a masterpiece of delicate craftsmanship, hugged her curves in all the right places, complementing her radiant complexion. The gentle glow of candlelight highlighting her face and the beautiful smile she wore.

Isabellas heart fluttered with anticipation as she looked up at her godess of a girlfriend, her thoughts filled with excitement and nerves. Tonight was special, for both of them as it was the only night where they could unwind before the second task and in the past days there were many things occupiing the girls minds. One was Karkaroff who was trying to separate them because he thinks Hermione is a spy and the second one was Moody who was acting really weird after the thing that happened in the courtyard the other day.

At the foot of the staircase, Hermione paused, her breath catching in her throat as she scanned the crowd not seeing Isabella among the other champions which made her worry as she saw her a moment ago when she was descending the stairs. Who thought her love would dissapear when she looked at her feet to not fall in the middle of the stairs.
She looked around not finding the love of her life but many smiling and some smirking faces and a angry looking Ronald "whats his problem?" She thought.