Chapter 2 (The Krum family)

Born into the famous Krum family, a name synonymous with welth,  influence and expectations.
Those were the things that came from her parents who were a well known wizards working in at high positions at the ministry of magic in Norway.
But there were actually more people who recognized their family name because of her step-brother Victor who despite his young age of only 22 years is a quidditch star known all around the world as the youngest player who helped his team win in more than one matches at the world championship.
Dont get Isabella wrong she loves her brother but everyone was already expecting too much from her even when the world knew only her parents and it became so much worse now that Victor is also famous.

Of course her father didn't waste any time to tell her how much of an dissapointment she was and many more much worse things about her that he would never say in public.
If it wasn't the fact that she was not his child and was created just because her mother was at a bad time in a bad place and her real father raped her and left her for dead. No he could probably look through that but what he couldnt get past was the fact that she is intersex and likes girls like her brother. When she was born everyone thought she was a boy but a little time after that they found out the truth and named her Isabella.

The grand ballroom of the Krum estate shimmered with eccentric decorations, its crystal chandeliers casting a cascade of warm light across the marble floors. Tonight the Krum family played hosts to the most anticipated event of the season where all of the wealthiest families came together before the start of the school to show off their children and wealth.

Isabellas dress

Isabella bore the weight of what her father expected from her and it wasnt helping that nobody knew who she really was so every time her family went to a ball her father tried to introduce her to a new man who she tried to loose in the crowd or ge...

Isabella bore the weight of what her father expected from her and it wasnt helping that nobody knew who she really was so every time her family went to a ball her father tried to introduce her to a new man who she tried to loose in the crowd or get rid of by some other way without her father noticing.
Of course it would be easier to just tell her mother or brother but it was imposible to get Victor alone and the same was for her mother who she knew is trying her best and if she knew what her husband was doing she wouldnt be able to do anything in front of so many people and would just be miserable and blame herself that she can not help her daughter who she loved very dearly.

It was no surprise she was now being followed by a man who could be her father or almost her grandfather when she was spotted by her bestfriend who imedietely came to her rescue and cut the man off as Isabella hid behind him so the old man wouldnt get to her.

Williams suit

W: Excuse me sir Quinterberg could i steal my soon to be wife from you i promised her a dance

To say her pursuer became red as a tomato was an understanding and everyone could tell how embarrased he felt just by looking at his color changing face. Isabella could finally breathe as he appologised and excused himself. She didnt care if anyone thought Will and her were a couple and so right as Will turned she jumped in his embrance laughting and thanking him.
Isa: you dont know how much i love you right now.
W: whoa there wifey slow down im too gay for you to be throwing yourself at me what if you ruin my reputation and my boyfriend thinks im straight, i dont know if we can still be friends after i found out how much you feel for me.
Of course he would say something like this Isa scoffed:
Isa: Firstly, you dont have a boyfriend and your crush on my straight brother doesnt count.
Secondly, ewwwwww i would never go for someone like you im too gay for this sh*t too. But thank you for saving me from that old creep my knight in shining armour.

After the threath of having to spent her time running from the man her father tried to get her with, the ball became a fun experience as she and Will talked about their vacations and about the hot people they met in other parts of the world, well mostly Will as Isabella was only at one vacation due to her brothers matches.
In the middle of their conversation Isabella noticed that her father was glaring at her and she knew that it would be a difficult week before the school starts.

TW abuse
The upcoming week was torture and not only methaphoricaly as her mother left with Victor to get the things they needed for school and her father insisted that they would work on Isabellas control of magic while they were gone.
But that wasnt the case in the slithest the only thing they were training was Isabellas pain tolerance as Michael loved to inflict pain to isabella by any and every ways it was possible without killing her.
His favourite of all would probably be the whip and the cruciatus curse.
He loved it when Isabella screamed in pain as he used the unforgivable curse on her but it wasnt as much fun as the whip bacause as time went by isabella got somehow partly used to the pain and the curse caused a pain that felt bearable to her by now. On the other hand she still didnt get used to the whip as it was a new way of torture ny her father and she couldnt even scream anymore as he hit her back again and again till it was covered in open wounds and she felt numb and lightheaded. It was probably lunchtime by now as Isabella could tell by the sun and that meant her agony was over. Michael knew that too because they both knew Veronica and Victor are going to be home any minute now.

TW over

To be truthfull Michael was a little afraid of his wife because if she found out about the things he was doing to her daughter she would have his head and nobody would see him ever again. The same goes with Victor because Michael knew how protective he is of his sister. Thats why he has to wait till they are both gone and then he can get his frustration out on Isabella.
That is also the reason why Michael always heals Isabellas wounds if it was on him he would leave her for dead for all he cares. And he got away again as just as he layed Isabella in her bed the front door opened and a smiling Veronica and Victor came in oblivious about what happened while they were gone. Of course they couldnt know what was going on because Michael always found a believable lie to tell them abou why was Isabella always so tired and had to sleep till the next morning.

AN: hi so yeah im not so good at writing (i mean mostly the abuse) but i think i have too much going through my head like what is the best way to express what i want the best way and i end up rewriting so many times that in the end i hope it makes sense. 😅
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
I will be happy for any comment even if it is what you dont like about the story or mostly my writing because than i will know what i have to work harder on so every comment is welcomed.
Hope you have a good day or night and sending love to whoever needs it.