Chapter 3 (Durmstrang)

Durmstrang is a prestigious wizarding schools and it is located on the far north of the European continent. In the far north of Norway.
The school is surrounded by mountains and lakes. Therefore the school is well hidden from the muggles. The Durmstrang conceals its whereabouts from plain sight.
The school exists since 1294, durmstrang is among the 3 schools that compete in the Triwizard Tournament and is famous for prominently featuring Dark Arts in its curriculum.
Durmstrang does not admit Muggle-Borns. (Of course some students don't agree with this prejudice).
It is not an all boys school (The founder is also a woman).

The uniforms:

Durmstrang has four houses:

Atticus House for the cunning and brave, skilled in Dark Arts, fearless leaders,
Colors: green and black; mascot: Thestral

Concinne House: students with inner beauty and charm, purity of bloodlines and good at diplomacy,
Colors: crimson and white; mascot: white tiger

Liberalis House: scholars, curious people, healers,
Colors: purple and grey; mascot: chimpanzee

Terpsichora House: talented artists, poets, musicians, creative people
Colors: sunshine yellow and periwinkle; mascot: magical platypus

Isabellas POV
The rest of the week wasn't as bad as i thought because i didn't let my father get any alone time with me. My safe space became the comforting presence of my mother who i convinced we have to spend as much time together as we can, as we will see each other just on our holiday brakes. Together we prepared everything i need for my studies (mostly books) and even went on a girls day to a spa to bond and talk. My mom always was and always will be my person and i know i can always talk to her no matter what.

Right now we are sitting in a car with the whole family and we are driving to the forest where the portal leading to the school entrance is. It is hidden deep in the forest and can be found only by a spell which our head of our house teaches every student in their first year.
The first years always get a location on their acceptance letter and a teacher is waiting for them on the meeting point and leads them to the portal safely.

The ride was mostly filled with the bickering of me and Victor who was teasing me about something i said and our mother playing peace maker while Michael drives.
The road lasted long but all good things must come to an end, we are at the end of the road saying goodbyes and i can't help but flinch when my father tries to hug me. Which didn't go unnoticed by Victor who is most deffinitely not going to let me go unless i tell him what happened.

My outfit