Chapter 11 (the kiss)

The day of Isabellas mothers arrival

Isabellas POV
I dont know how to tell her. Every time i try to picture it i start crying or have a pannic attack.
Its for sure not helping that she is going to be here any second and Victor is jumping like a little child next to me on this clearing in a forest. We decided that if there is going to be water it will be better if our mom or Victor breaks havock and the forest catches on fire.

Silver is standing next to me trying to calm me down and Hermione is standing on the other side of Silver to take care of her while i will be talking to my mom and also because we found out she is really great at calming me down when i have a pani...

Silver is standing next to me trying to calm me down and Hermione is standing on the other side of Silver to take care of her while i will be talking to my mom and also because we found out she is really great at calming me down when i have a panic attack.

It doesn't take long when my mom aparates and goes to hug both me and Victor.
Mom: oh my sweet children i missed you so much.
Victor, Isabella: we missed you too mom.
Mom: so this is the beauty im supposed to take home.?
Isabella: yes this is Silver mom and she is a sweeatheart.
Silver goes closer to Veronica (mom) and sniffs with caution if she is a thrett to any of us but when she smells the fact that she has almost the same smell as me and Victor so she relaxes and starts rubbing her head against Veronica and purring.

3rd persons POV
After catching up on the things that happened in Hogwarts till now and introducing Hermione to their mom to who she was much nicer than the Krum siblings thought she would. They soon found out why as she asked whose girlfriend Hermione was which made Victor laugh uncontrolably and Isabella blush and hide her head in Hermiones neck as she was standing behind her at that time. It came to the time to tell her about the things their father and her love of her life did.

Isabella didnt know how to start the conversation as her mother was talking to Hermione asking her many questions so Victor took it in his own hands.
Victor: mom we need to talk!
Veronica (mom): Of course honey are you alright you sound like it is important so lets talk.
Victor: Isabella has to tell you something you wont like about dad.
Veronica: okay Isabella sweetheart what is it?
Isabella: i have to tell you what dad did to me and i want you to know that i dont blame you for any of it ok?.
And so Isabella told her everything how he abused her every time her and Victor left the house and hid it behind her training. And at the end of her speech she could see tears in her mothers eyes and rage the same rage her father was in when she refused a man he tried to force her together with. The same rage after that ball.

🚨⚠️Trigger warning abuse‼️
"Flashback"

The sky was almost black as it was almost midnight when her father barged through the door of Isabellas room and dragged her to the dungeon where no one could hear her screams not even her peacefully sleeping brother and mother who were worn out after hosting the biggest ball in the year.
When they arrived to the basement the screaming started and fists started flying as well as flames licking her body. All she could make out from her fathers screaming was the insults made about her sexuality and condition, words much worse than the normaly used "freak".