Chapter 15 (forgiveness)

Smut🚨‼️

As the kissing continued the room became hotter and hotter for the two girls which resulted in clothes beeing thrown across the room in all directions the only thing separating them now beeing Hermiones panties and Isabellas tie and boxers.
Hermione remained pressed between the wall and her lover enjoying the kisses Isabella trailed all over her body. Starting at her neck leading her way downwards towards Hermiones breasts where she stopped playing with one of Hermiones boobs, wrapping her tounge around the other nipple making a deep moan emmit from within Hermione encouraging Isabella to suck harder and switch between the two.
When Isabella was satisfied with her work and the many hickeys she left all over Hermiones chest she picked Hermione up with a single word ,,jump" and made her way towards the bed siting Hermione on the end of the bed she kneeled between her legs spreading them apart to have better acces before she asked:
Isabella: You sure? If you're not ready than i can wait, i know it's a big step.
Hermione: Isabella i love you but please stop asking and fuck me already, i need you.
That was all the encouragement Isabella needed before she ripped Hermiones panties off and started kissing Hermiones inner things teasing Hermione to the point where she pushed Isabellas head towards her center whimpering and begging for the pleasure she wanted to reach.
Isabella didn't wait any more and started eating her love out making her moan and whimper. Hermione was in a bliss and if she knew it would be this great they would do this much sooner.
As the girl was reaching her climax she unknowingly grabbed onto Isabellas hair pushing her more towards her center to get to her height.

Isabella loved the sound of her loves moans and helped her ride out her orgasm but than she had to get some oxygen into her lungs so she started gasping for as much air as she could to get her mind out of the haze she found herself into.
Hermione was breathing heavily as she came back from her height and started climbing up the bed grabing Isabellas tie beconing her to crawl with her to the center of the bed. Isabella loved how sexy Hermione made this look and stripped out of her boxers while still kissing Hermione on the lips.
Hermione: do you have a condom?
Isabella: sh*t no i don't i didn't really think the night would end like this yknow.?
Hermione: yeah well thats two of us, wait let me check the drawers.
Isabella: why would there be condoms in the drawers....
Isabella shut her mouth when Hermione pulled a pack of condoms from the first drawer in the nightstand.
Hermione: room of requirements. Who would have thought the room would save us.

Hermione opened the pack picking out on of the condoms before she helped Isa put it on her cock pumping it a few times after the condom was secure and spiting at her hand before lubing the cock up.
When this was done Hermione layed down and Isabella positioned herself on her entrance once again asking if everything was fine and telling Hermione to tell her if something makes her uncomfortable before slowly pushing into Hermione staying still for a second to let her adjust to the size of Isabellas cock which was a great 8 inches stuffing Hermione up. When Hermione gave her the good to go nod she backed out of her a little before pushing all the way in making Hermione gasp and moan as she hit the spot inside again and again.
Isabella continued thrusting inside of Hermione making sure Hermione was enjoying herself and when Hermione was close she stoped all of a sudden making Hermione question why she stopped and beg her to continue as she was so close the another orgasm.
Out of nowhere Isabella rammep into Hermione at full speed with long and deep thrusts chasing her release so they can finish together.
After a few thrusts Hermione cummed and Isabella continued thrusting to help her ride out her height before also cumming into the condom. She kissed Hermione one more time before she pulled all the way out of her making her whine a little as Hermione couldn't feel her legs and was sure she would be lucky if she could walk tomorrow without limping.
Isabella layed next to Hermione hugging her side covering both of their bodies kissing Hermione on her forhead before saying i love you and goodnight as Hermione fell asleep fast exhausted from todays events, Isabella folowing closely behind.