🧑🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻 Lover 🧑🏻‍❤️‍👨🏻

"Now this is the day we have been waiting ever since the beginning of time!"

"Because today, it's the ultimate match! Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore!" 

The audience's cheering could probably be heard from space as the players from the teams descended on the ground. The rumors which danced in the air, made the match even more important... It might be Rohirat's last IPL and the two best friends were facing each other this time! "Can Virat Kohli win the IPL cup for RCB?" "Well, mate, this is an answer you will never know, if you miss this iconic match!" If anyone could spare enough attention, they would have noticed the members of the ICT in the VIP stands. Ex-players, players, coaches, management, staff - everyone's eyes were stuck to the field. 

Even the toss was exhilarating as Faf du Plessis and Hardik Pandya faced each other. "And the winner of the toss is Mumbai Indians!" "Oh! They are choosing to bat!" The whole stadium cheered for their respective teams, every single person, be it there at the ground or in their homes, their eyes were focused on the crease. Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan trudged down the field, as openers with the Hitman, taking charge of the strike in probably what was his last IPL. After a partnership of 12 runs in the very first over, it was time for Ishan to face Akash Deep. "It's the Pocket Dynamo's first ball and he swings it for a perfect six!" The second over goes with two sixes, 3 singles and a dot ball. Slowly MI builds up the match with Ishan and Rohit's partnership going till 77 runs. The Hitman gets caught out by his very own best friend when he tried for a four, after completing his 50. 

The enthusiasm mutes for the slightest before the supporters in blue cheer up once more as Dewald Brevis graces the spectators with his classy performance against Mohammed Siraj and Himangshu Sharma's bowling. Ishan soon completes his twelfth IPL half-century of the season, as the match progresses to the eighth over. The ninth over starts well, but DB falters on a single, only be run out by Lockie Ferguson. The young South-African returns to the pavilion with an amazing score of 46 runs from 20 balls. His place is taken by his beloved boyfriend, Tilak Verma. "It seems like Tilak and Ishan are discussing strategies, will there be a change in their game plan?" The next few overs go a bit muted, before Ishan starts hard-hitting once more, raining sixes and boundaries in all possible directions, proving why he used to be called THE POCKET DYNAMO!

The cheering grew louder as Ishan completed his century, going for 150 during the power-play overs. The innings ended with a marvellous 256-2 for Mumbai Indians, with IshKish himself contributing 154. The calculations were clear as the management realised they were in for a blunder. After the break, RCB took over the field, with du Plessis and Kohli as openers. An unfortunate wicket in the very first over, and the RCB captain was out on a duck, with Glenn Maxwell filing in for him. After playing the first few overs in a defensive stance, Virat displayed his finesse in top-tier cricket, hitting boundaries and floating between the stumps with the grace of an aged wine. "The third ball of the seventh over! Jasprit running for the delivery, can Maxwell swing this one too for a six?" "Oh no! It's a bold by Boom Boom Boomrah, the ball hitting the middle stump like a well oiled machinery."

The loyal fans of Bengaluru were biting their nails in apprehension as their third and fourth wickets too were taken by Hardik and Coetzee in quick succession, aided by Ishan's direct hits. Patidar came at the 6th batting position, quickly stabilizing himself against the aggression of MI's bowlers. During the powerplay, Virat proved himself as the King, completing his 10th IPL century! But alas! He was stumped by Ishan Kishan. The match progressed to a very critical situation. "RCB needs 12 runs in just 4 balls for the win. Can they make it? Or will they have to wait another year to fulfil their dream of 'Ee saala cup namde!'?" "Patidar swings the ball for a six, but oh no! It despairingly finishes as a four, just for a few inches!" "The third last ball of the season by Dilshan Madushanka!" "It's a wide. The requirement stands at 8 runs in 3 balls!" "A great partnership between the stumps! Two consecutive singles by Rajat Patidar and Cameron Green!" "It is 6 runs in a single ball! Can RCB make it?"