GUL

Aleya giggled when RaRa chachu played rocket with her. She loved the feeling of flying through the air. Suddenly SKY chachu barged in the room and interrupted their fun, "Aleya, baby, you told us that you say Shubi and Ishu kiss, right?" "Hmmm." "Beta, do you know what that means?" She made a duh face, did these grown ass men think she was an idiot? "They are a coffle. Papa marry Shushu." It was satisfying to see her uncle getting embarrassed but she wanted to play. "Anything else, chachu?" "Do you mind?" "Why? They lofe, they marry. You told me their stories too." Why were these men so dumb?! She was annoyed, and about to throw a tantrum when a squeal caught her attention, "Aleyaaa!" She ran towards the door, jumping on the girl like a koala. "Sammy didiiii!" 

Vamika didi was behind her and the little princess jumped to her arms to smooch her cheeks, "Vami didiii!" "My cutie, kaisi ho??" She showed her a thumbs up. "Hi Rahul uncle, hi sky uncle!" The children greeted. "Didi," Aleya pulled Samaira's sleeve from Vami's lap, "let's play!" "Bye uncles!" And off the children went like whirlwinds. Sky and KL sighed in unison as their phones lit up with a notification from their group chat.

#ISHMAN-FOREVER🧿

*Pant added a new participant. Click here to know more.*

Junior Pandya: 

What? Where? Why? How? Who? Which? When?

KL:

Saale apni Wh words ki vocabulary exhaust karna band kar!

Junior Pandya:

Baby, main idhar kar kya raha hun?

Pant:

Harry bhai, apne group ka naam nahi padha?

Junior Pandya:

Omg!

Lol!

Lmao!

🤣

🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SKY: 

Tereko help karna hai toh kar warna 🔪🔪🔪💀

Junior Pandya:

😭🥺

Koi mujhse pyaar nahi karta!

😭😭😭

KL:

Saale mf! Spam karna band kar!

Junior Pandya: 

🤫🤐

Pant:

Returning back to our previous discussion....

KL:

We need your help to arrange a pool party tomorrow...

SKY:

At your farmhouse, at your expense.

Junior Pandya:

Ok.

Wait!

What the fuck?

Why will I pay?

KL:

Because I know for a fact that you ship ISHMAN!

Junior Pandya:

Unki ek beti bhi hai, lol🤣🤣🤣