Manike Mage Hithe 🔞

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the note I am very ashamed to include, but I am clueless about the players in India right now and can't make up my mind about who should be included the playing XI for the WC 2031. 

Comment the playing XI and the substitute players and their roles in the team, please.

This is an R-rated chapter, written by a 17 year old guy, high on testosterone. This isn't Shubish smut. Rather, it's one about Tilak and Brevis, a bit angsty, soft, fluffy smut. This is not the best smut I have written. Writing something like this about real people just makes it so cringy. Imagine one of them found out, Yuck!

Do not follow what trash I am writing. Safe sex is the key. 

I wrote this to cope, because I was in a bad mental space as tape didn't work out as a viable binding option for me, but I have contacted the company and hope that they will help me out. They did and I am really glad for it. 

My exams are going pretty well. But I have caught fever, and cough and cold. I am so sick of breathing through my mouth.

Enjoy, Adiraj!

As soon as the door slammed closed, Dewald crashed his lips on the delectable ones of his boyfriend. They were soft, soft and chocolatey, just like he had expected. A lick at the seams and Tilak knew the command by heart as he opened his mouth to let the other in. A tight squeeze on his waist was his reward. "Fuck! This is going to bruise", he thought. But his brain couldn't function for long as the kiss left him breathless. Brevis trailed wet kisses along his jaw to reach his neck and bit down like a rabid dog. "I am not your fucking butter chicken, DB!" The complaint was more of a moan. "You're not baby. You're tastier and tonight, you are my dinner." And that was when the Indian knew for sure, he was not going to attend the morning practice the next day, if he could stand up even at all. 

One moment he was being bitten on his neck, the sting being soothed by kitten licks and the next he was thrown on a muscled shoulder, but not for long. Brevis' ridiculous height was good for one thing - they could reach the bed faster. The soft mattress made Tilak bounce as the South African caged him with his body. "What do you want me to do?" he asked, his hand rubbing over his hard on. The Indian grunted when his boyfriend touched him the way he loved but was baffled when the pleasure suddenly stopped. "What happened?" he asked sullenly. "I need answers baby." Tilak only had his complexion to thank for his blush not showing so evidently. He removed his clothes with practised motions and laid down on the bed, limbs splayed out and in the sultriest voice he could manage, enticed his boyfriend, "I am yours to use." 

"Fuck, babe!" His lips were attacked with a new vigour. Tilak never knew how much he loved being dominated until he met DB in the bedroom. Their padded handcuffs were locked in place with a reminder, "Remember your safeword?" "Kishmish." Brevis did not leave any spot of his chest unworshipped, focusing heavily on his nipples, so much that they bore rounds of hickeys around them. One might think he was trying to paint a mandala painting with the circular patterns and symmetry he went for. Tilak's toes curled when after all his body, Brevis breathed over his cock. "Please, baby. I have been good, haven't I?" "You have" and with that he dove down to suck off his boyfriend whose body tightened up like a bowstring. 

DB ran his tongue up the vein on the underside of the dick he was worshipping. The moans and filth coming from Tilak were his to enjoy. Nobody would have thought the south Indian could curse so much, he did not understand half of them, but it was enough that he was the one that made Tilak feel so debauched. "Stop, stop, please." He begged. Brevis was up in a moment, cuddling up to Verma, the very next moment, "Is everything all right? Should I open the cuffs?" "No, no." "What is it?" "Give me a baby." "You are a man, Tilak. How can I give you a baby?" Brevis laughed, thinking it was a joke. But the other's eyes were darked with lust, "Breed me."

That broke all dams to his patience as he started devouring his boyfriend with a new found zeal. "Want to touch you" Verma pleaded while his collarbone was collecting more bitemarks. The cuffs came off in an instant. "Fuck me, DB, please. I can't take it anymore." Tilak would have touched himself, had it not been against their rules in the bedroom, and he really did not want to be punished. Brevis removed his clothes before grabbing the lube from the nightstand. They had foregone the condom since forever - the matching rings that glistened on their fingers were testaments enough to their commitment. "Christ, babe. How do you even get this tight?" The South African panted as he scissored his boyfriend for the third night in a row. He was visiting for a week, and had to make use of his time, alright? 

A well placed rub on his prostrate made the other forget his sassy comeback. DB fucked like he played, all in the powerplay. "Just get in me", Tilak whined to his boyfriend's, rather fiancé's amusement, "It's just two fingers baby, you'll hurt yourself." "Don't care, just breed me." Lathering himself up in lube, Brevis buried himself to the hilt in his partner's ass in a single go. "You wanna have my kids? I'll give you. Gonna make you so round and beautiful. Gonna have little yous and mes running around in the house. Gonna have a perfect family with you, Tilak." Every word of his was marked with brutal jabs to Tilak's prostrate. The poor Indian was leaking copious amounts of precum as he clutched on to those muscular shoulders for support. "Yes, more, harder, fuck!" This was the eloquent vocabulary he had left. He had zoned out for a few minutes due to the numbing pleasure before a particular hard pinch on his red and bitten nipple brought him back from gagaland. 

"Fuck! Baby, let me come." Tilak was sobbing, literally when he got the permission. "With me." DB's rhythm stuttered as he wrapped a hand around his boyfriend's neglected member. That was all it took for Verma to burst his load. The next reactions were like a falling stack of dominoes. He tightened so much that it triggered DB's own orgasm, the feeling of cum filling him up was so satisfying that it led him to have another high of his own. 

When the both of them came to their senses, a good thirty minutes later, Brevis carried Tilak to the washroom like the caring boyfriend he was and have a bubble bath. He also messaged his back and ordered their favourite naan and butter chicken for dinner - food is important for players, just so you know. He even took the responsibility to feed the elderly, and when he switched off the bedroom light to climb up on the bed, after cleaning up for them both, a snuggle monster forced him to be the large spoon. Well, Dewald would not exchange this for domestic bliss for anything, not now, not ever. He drifted to sleep after placing a soft kiss on the harsh, glaring bite mark on his fiancé's neck - unaware of the hurricane the next morning was about to bring in their lives.