PROLOGUE

"Papa, papa, I want ice cream!"

"Beta, maine aapko promise kiya na, meeting ke baad ice cream khaane chalenge? Be a good girl for me, please?"

"Par, mein bore ho jaungi, papa!"

"No, baby. Rishabh uncle honge na tumhare saath."

"Rishu uncle?? Is he coming?"

"Where is my little darling?" The little girl's attention was focused on her favourite uncle the moment she heard him. "Rishu uncleeee", she squealed as she jumped at him. Rishabh caught her and tossed her into the air, before catching her back again. "No fear when Uncle Rishu is here."

He handed her a 3x3 Rubic's cube he had brought for her. "Yaar kaisa hai tu?" "Khush hun." "Uske bina hi?" "Yaade hai, par ab meri zindagi mein jo pari hain, wahi meri jaan hain." They both looked at the four-year-old toddler hwo had already solved a quarter of the required algorithms. "She's very smart for her age, isn't she?" "Bataa bhai beti kiski hai?" "Haan, haan, mereko pata hain. Agar tu cricketer nahi banta, to doctor ban jata. Kitni bar pakayega yeh ek dialogue marke, saale."

His friend glared at him, "No curse words in front of my Aleya." "Ok, ok. Ab tu ja. Rohit bhaiya, Virat bhaiya, BCCI members sab tera wait kar rahe honge. Teri meeting abhi kuch hi der mein start ho jayegi."

"Main chalta hun. Aleya ka dhyaan rakhna. Nazroon se duur mat hone dena usse. Zyada sugar mat khilana, thik hai?"

"Ok, bhai. Mein samajh gaya. Ab tu jaa."

The thirty-year-old cricketer left the lobby of the hotel he had checked in in the busy city of Mumbai. It'd been years since he had visited this place. A car had already been sent for him, which took him to his destination. His life had changed drastically five years ago, will it remain the same now?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This was the little prologue, I conjured up for you guys. 

I had a question. Are there guys and non-binary and every one belonging to the 63 and more genders category acknowledged by the UN who support ishman? Everywhere I just see girls who are supporting. The others should open up a bit more, I guess, from the point of view of a transman. 

Enjoy and comment what you think of my story.

Bye, Adiraj.