Drawing #2!

Yes, yes I know I said that I might have uploaded the story yesterday night, but the internet connection in my area is very very poor right now!

And after listening to item songs from 9 a.m. to 3.30 a.m. without a single break from three different saraswati puja clubs, my brain has stopped braining. I am literally listening to non-stop item song mashups from the past four days and today is the visarjan and my home is very close to the visarjan ghat!!!

Pray for me and my brain, and also my exams!

So, in my muddled mind, I thought of drawing Ishu!

But, alas! Today Ishu was not in the mood of being drawn by me!!!

His face wasn't coming right, but I persevered. It still isn't right, but I am sure you guys can imagine his face very appropriately. What matters in this one, is the outfit Ishu is wearing. 

It is obvious from the oversized sweatshirt that he has stolen it from Shubman and the clothes are the cloud sweatshirt and yoga pants from popflex. Their shorts randomly came up on my youtube feed and I was like, "Oh fuck! This is made for Ishan!" 

So, here goes nothing! 

Don't you dare focus on the face, it is Ishan, just a little battered! Focus on the clothes and imagine how good they would look on him

Don't you dare focus on the face, it is Ishan, just a little battered! Focus on the clothes and imagine how good they would look on him. He would look cute, like a baby!!!!!!