SAUDEBAZI 🔞

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Maine bola tha ki dusre couples nahi aane waale, but Abhiyank ke bina main adhura hun! 🥺🥹😭

Yeh timeline "Chhoti si Chiraiya" aur "Ocean" ke beech ka hai...

"......

That is to say, all this time that Shen Qinqqiu has been mentoring Luo Binghe, he has already experienced the punishment to kneel at the gate incident, Qing Jing peak disciples brawl incident, being 'contrary' to shizun incident, breaking the device and sentencing to hard work incident... and so on, on this kind of glorious track."

Mayank chuckled as Abhi finished reading the last paragraph of the second chapter of SVSSS. "Shen Yuan ki toh watt lag gayi!" "Hmmm. Usne socha hi nahi hoga ki ek web-novel par comment karne se aisa fas jayega. Agla chapter start kare?" The elder got up from where he was half laying on Abhi, the both of them lounging on the sofa, that peaceful evening. "Nahi, dinner ke baad." The bowler gave him a peck on the nose as he went to the kitchen. Within a few minutes, the younger could hear chopping noises. He followed them, to find his shauhar dicing veggies on the board. Paneer was out of the fridge. "Navratan korma bana rahe hai?" "Hmm, cupcake. Tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai na, you need all your vitamins, minerals and proteins." "Haye mere sapno ke rajkumar! Aap jaisa pati kitne janmo ke punya ke baad mila hai mujhe!" Mayank felt himself hugged from the behind as Abhi rested his head on his shoulder. He laughed heartily. 

"Aaj achanak se kya ho gaya meri raani ko?" "Kuchh nahi..." "Abhi, tum room main jaake aaram karo, main tumhe ek ghante main bulata hun." He was hugged tighter, "Nahi. Mujhe aapke saath rehna hai!" His baby whined. "Achha baba, thik hai!" He gave Abhi a forehead kiss, and said, "Toh jaake kitchen island pe baith jao. Tumse spices ka dhuya sehen nahi hota na?" "Hmmm." The younger gave him a soft kiss on the neck and settled himself on the aforementioned place, mesmerized by the beauty of his boyfriend who traversed the kitchen as easily as he handled his bowling. "Bhagwaan ji, mereko iss khushi se kabhi vanchit na karna, yeh ek hi vinti hai aapse!" He prayed in his mind, before returning to ogle his man. 

"Umm, smell toh bohot achhi aa rahi hai!" Abhay praised as the delectable aroma of the delicacy hit his nose. "Abhi toh chadhaya hai! Ruko, jald hi ban jayega! Bachcho jaise harkate maat karo!" Mayank loved seeing his beloved so jolly, laughing so easily, giving the sweetest smiles as he pranced around the kitchen, impatient for the food to be cooked. "Dulhan, muh kholo zara!" The all-rounder was surprised when Mayank stuffed a piece of seasoned and fried paneer into his mouth. "Spice thik hai?" "Thoda sweetener daalo na!" "Tumko doctor ne kam sweets khaane ko bola tha na!" He tried to glare, but the cute pout melted away all the resolve he had. The bowler tried his last resort. He leaned in to place a sweet kiss on the corner of his boyfriend's lips. "Yeh chup chaap khaa loge, toh saari raat aisi sweet kisses dunga." Abhi hummed, "Ab kisses ke liye bhi sauda karna padega, Mr. Markhande?" 

The rice cooker beeped just then. Mayank gave him another kiss, this time on the cheek. "Mrs. Markhande, jaake baith jaiye! Aapka khaana tayyar hai." Abhi pouted as he took his seat on the high stool. The elder came a few minutes later, a plate of rice with a good portion of navratan korma on it. It was teeming with paneer. The younger asked skeptically, "Saare paneer mereko de diye kya?" "Nahi baba! Mere liye abhi bohot hai!" Abhi tried to take the plate but Mayank refused, "Aaj meri dulhan ko apne haathon se khilaunga." He lovingly mixed the food and took a small bite sized niwala, before blowing on it. "Dhyaan se, garam hai!" But his starfish had already choked. "Khaate khaate dusri cheezon ke baare main sochne ko mana kiya na!" "Cough, cough! Aa-aapke alawa kisi aur baare main soch sakta hun bhala?" Mayank handed him a glass of water while rubbing his back, glaring, "Zyaada cute banne ki koshish maat karo!" His fake anger did not last long as they had their dinner, more like the elder fed his cupcake, before having his own dinner and left all the cleaning for their house help.