Chapter Twenty-Nine

Zacznij od początku

PARLIAMENT BUILDING

In the main room, The Elder Gods and Goddess are meeting with The Great Neighbors.

King Kahn and Queen Taja of the desert kingdom city; Alluvion.

King Arathron and Queen Tamrath, along with Princess Chandrelle of the Elfin Kingdom of Ivory.

Viking Queen Tasoula of the kingdom city of Zatherop.

And Emperor Junius of the kingdom of Xamaria. Empress Sora is at home.

Christy is with the Six Handmaidens Assistants, sitting in the chairs.

"We each have a common enemy that will oppose us and will therefore attempt to steal away resources." Dementrio said. "But as the head of security, I make sure that no enemy or spies within our breach will attempt no such thing."

"Thank you, Dementrio." The Elder God, Dimitris, thanked him. "We, Elder Gods and Goddess, will protect our home and our Great Neighbors as well."

"Emperor Junius? How is your beloved wife, Sora?" The Elder Goddess, Ismene.

"She is fine." said Emperor Junius. "Pardon her absence, she has given birth to our healthy second son, but I will inform of this afternoon's meeting."

"Is there any other business to speak of?" The Elder God Cyrus asked.

"The mining for our bronze metal has continued and as for the farmers, the harvesting has started again." said Christy. "The miners and the farmers

"Thank you, Grand Chief Advisor." The Elder God, Ames thanked his daughter.

"You're welcome, Milord." Christy said.

"The meeting is concluded." The Elder Goddess, Elias said.

And everyone is dismissed.

Christy gets up and slowly walks away with the Six Handmaidens Assistants slowly walks after her.

"Christiana?" The Elder Goddess, Zenova, slowly walks up to her.

Christy looks at Zenova. "Milady Zenova?"

"Just want to tell you that we, Elder Gods and Goddess, appreciate your input in the meeting." The Elder Goddess, Zenova said.

"Yes, ma'am." Christy said.

Zenova and Christy exchange small smiles at each other Zenova walks away.

Christy spots Persephone in the hallway and looks at the six Handmaiden assistants.

"You ladies go on ahead with the Elder Goddesses and see if they need anything." Christy said to them.

The six Handmaiden assistants bows their heads at Christy and goes to the Elder Goddesses.

And Christy goes to stealthy follow Persephone in the hallway.

shortly after ...

The Underworld Elder Goddess Persephone, wanders in the hallway, but stops upon sensing Christy in the middle of the hallway.

"I figured you were spot me." Persephone said, and turns around to look at Christy. "I still have resurrected Aurora wrapped around my little finger."

"I'm sure you do." Christy said.

"You can catch me later, Christiana." Persephone said with a sly grin and she vanishes into a flame ball.

⚜️⚜️

- Third POV -

That late afternoon at the Davilla Estate, the Mikaelsons and friends, and Christy's best friends, had arrived, dressed up in the formal attire.